Contribute
Register

i3 8100 | B360 Motherboard - No iGPU acceleration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you try config from this message?

Hi guys,

I am trying to figure out how can I make iGPU works, I already tried a lot of thing and nothing works yet (have more than one month that I am trying and I am a bit frustrated).

I tried this configuration and does not work :'( (I have attached the photo, it happens a while after I choose Boot macOS from High Sierra and than the system restart)

Actually I don't know if I am doing right. I just replaced the CLOVER folder from debug_1794.zip to my EFI MacOS High Sierra. Is it right?

Here's my hardware info:
Core i3 8100
Gigabyte H370N
DDR4 8GB x1
SSD 240GB x1
400W Corsair
Monitor LED 23 23MP55HQ - LG (1920x1080) , using HDMI port

I am using macOS High Sierra 10.13.6

Attachments

• one screen before.PNG
    one screen before.PNG
    4.6 MB · Views: 96
  • The end.PNG
    The end.PNG
    3.2 MB · Views: 100
Hi guys,

I am trying to figure out how can I make iGPU works, I already tried a lot of thing and nothing works yet (have more than one month that I am trying and I am a bit frustrated).

I tried this configuration and does not work :'( (I have attached the photo, it happens a while after I choose Boot macOS from High Sierra and than the system restart)

Actually I don't know if I am doing right. I just replaced the CLOVER folder from debug_1794.zip to my EFI MacOS High Sierra. Is it right?

Here's my hardware info:
Core i3 8100
Gigabyte H370N
DDR4 8GB x1
SSD 240GB x1
400W Corsair
Monitor LED 23 23MP55HQ - LG (1920x1080) , using HDMI port

I am using macOS High Sierra 10.13.6
First of all make sure that your BIOS is updated (was an issue for me) and set up correctly

I Just saw that have some BIOS updates for my motherboard (it is running at F3 version now): https://puu.sh/BmZ9O.png

But the set up is correctly according this link https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...upported-intel-based-pc.235474/#uefi_settings

Do you still recommend me to update to F7 version? e.e

PS: Thanks for trying help me

I'm still not sure about reason why you are getting this error...
So I want to eliminate as many variables as possible :)
Try, as I said before, resetting BIOS to defaults and changing "XHCI Handoff" to Enabled and igpu memory to the max
Probably kexts in Clover folder are old.. I can share my new folder in a few hours

I Just saw that have some BIOS updates for my motherboard (it is running at F3 version now): https://puu.sh/BmZ9O.png

But the set up is correctly according this link https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...upported-intel-based-pc.235474/#uefi_settings

Do you still recommend me to update to F7 version? e.e

PS: Thanks for trying help me
I'm still not sure about reason why you are getting this error...
So I want to eliminate as many variables as possible :)
Try, as I said before, resetting BIOS to defaults and changing "XHCI Handoff" to Enabled and igpu memory to the max
Probably kexts in Clover folder are old.. I can share my new folder in a few hours

Here you go
Also try different configs

Attachments

• debug_16374.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 116
Here you go
Also try different configs

I replaced your clover folder to EFI in my hackingtosh and now the system boot. But it still not working igpu.

See the image attached

Can I provide some more info to help you help me? haha

PS: If I replace IntelGraphicsFixup.kext to the new WhateverGreen.kext a black screen appears (seems like the hdmi signal disappears) at the loading apple logo screen while booting.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 08.19.17.png
    Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 08.19.17.png
    68.2 KB · Views: 101
I replaced your clover folder to EFI in my hackingtosh and now the system boot. But it still not working igpu.

See the image attached

Can I provide some more info to help you help me? haha

PS: If I replace IntelGraphicsFixup.kext to the new WhateverGreen.kext a black screen appears (seems like the hdmi signal disappears) at the loading apple logo screen while booting.
And now try config.plist from my previous posts.
Also attach debug files as mentioned on first pages of this thread

And now try config.plist from my previous posts.
Also attach debug files as mentioned on first pages of this thread

I don't know how to generate this kind of debug file, have any tutorial for that? (I search but didn't find)

I tried your config.plist from your previous post but return to the previous error: #53

Here some files that I was able to generate (attached)

Attachments

• Filipe’s iMac ioReg.zip
    468.9 KB · Views: 72
  • kextcache_previous_configplist.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 74
  • kextcache.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 80
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back