GTX 750 Ti
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey guys.

I have macOS Sierra 10.12 and Windows installed on the same computer. MacOS is installed on an HD while Windows is installed on a separate SSD. I've try update my macOS to 10.12.4 update combo but after the installation, the system doesn't start. The error is like this:

Code:
NTFS-fs warning(device /dev/disk1s2, pid139): ntfs_system_inodes_get(): Windows is hibernated. Will not be able to remount read-write. Run chkdsk.
NTFS driver 3.12 [flags: R/W]
NTFS volume name, , version 3.1
NTFS-fs error (device /dev/disk0s2, pid91): ntfs_restart_page_header_is_valid(): $logfile version 2.0 is not supported (this driver supports version 1.1 only.)
NTFS-fs error (device /dev/disk0s2, pid91): ntfs_restart_page_header_is_valid(): $logfile version 2.0 is not supported (this driver supports version 1.1 only.) Mount in windows.
Someone knows how fix this?

Thank you, if anyone can help me.

Did you upgrade Clover prior to the update?
An updated Clover is required for Kext Injection in macOS 10.12.4

Actually, I did not update the Clover. I am new to the Hackintosh World. Today I will try to update Clover and MacOS. I will post the result here.

Just a question: Windows installed on another HD (or SSD) may cause some problems in updating macOS?

Thank you.

I can't update Clover. I installed the update, but when I reboot the computer, Clover shows me the same old version and not the new one.

What can I do wrong?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back