Contribute
Register

HP Zhan Pro 66 G1 I7 8550U(Mac 惠普战66 PRO G1) fully working with QE/CI high Sierra 10.13.1 To 10.13.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will check an feedback here.
Also i have successfully upgraded to Mojav too and having some minor bugs.

HDMI works.
But no hdmi sound.
Looking for solution.

update HDMI sound working.

Last edited:
i will check an feedback here.
Also i have successfully upgraded to Mojav too and having some minor bugs.
Sir Elcapitan is Posiple to work all of this

hp-zhan-pro-66-g1-i7-8550u
Catalina or Mojav my wifi is not working everything i done
I tested Mojave 10.14.2 Upto 10.14.6 I olso tested
hight sierra 10.13.1/ 10.13.1.2 Olso
Catalina is boot he just stack Apple Logo
Full PostInstall All Kext and All Other things Thanks
Please Quick Answer Thanks Thanks Thanks

Last edited:
hi there i also faced such problem but some kext updated, config.plist and patched acpi it got worked, today i updaetd my bios and other driver it stop working for me. i will upload the last working efi folder.

Attached clover that was working for catilina latest updated.

My Bios verson was 01.02.01 with that attached clover worked for me. and today i updated to Bios Version 01.09.01.

You also need use F4 acpi dump if attached wont work directly.

Issues that was not woking for me in catillna with this clover.
1.Camera, bluetooth was not working.Working after patching and adding USBALLinject,kext to patch for port limit for catilina.

I highly request people do share there working clover for me so that i may not work hard to get it work if incase.

Edit:Just fixed and shared updated clover(SMBIOS need updated as per your own,F4 to dump if incase wont work with attached,)

Attachments

• HP ZHAN 66 PRO CLOVER11.12.2019.zip
    11.7 MB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Hello, I have a question about the hard solution HEVC of Zhan 66 Pro G1 nuclear display UHD620, the video card in 4K HEVC 10 bit format, the inspector display no hard solution, the high CPU occupancy, the video card ID I used is 0x59160000, have you ever encountered this problem This is my EFIhttps://github.com/RenAmamiya/HP-Zhan-66-Pro-G1

截屏2020-02-07下午3.13.09.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back