Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try reinstalling BT kext.

I've tried but there is something odd happened. Now it doesn't reboot after it goes to sleep, but it's acting strange: I press "go to sleep", then laptop switches fan off and everything seems to be ok, but after some time it wakes up and then the cycle repeats (sleep-wake-sleep-wake etc).

I've tried but there is something odd happened. Now it doesn't reboot after it goes to sleep, but it's acting strange: I press "go to sleep", then laptop switches fan off and everything seems to be ok, but after some time it wakes up and then the cycle repeats (sleep-wake-sleep-wake etc).

Disable "wake on lan" and "wake on USB" in BIOS.

Hi.

Does the Rehabman's Touchpad kext work with multitouch on 10.11? No options found in Trackpad preferences and bettertouchtool reports that no multitouch touchpad has been found.

Multitouch gestures work fine in Win10.

SD8sV7XV0S.png

HP Probook 6570b

Hi.

Does the Rehabman's Touchpad kext work with multitouch on 10.11? No options found in Trackpad preferences and bettertouchtool reports that no multitouch touchpad has been found.

Multitouch gestures work fine in Win10.

SD8sV7XV0S.png

HP Probook 6570b

No true multitouch. You can configure 3-finger swipes in SysPrefs->Keyboard->Keyboard shortcuts.

You're using Ebi without framebuffer patch right? Does it work in 10.10?

Switching OsxAptioFixDrv to OsxAptioFix2Drv may cause some problems on other models, maybe I can only do that on your model... Or I can wait until 10.11 final?

I hope other people with same laptop can test as well.

I just changed frame buffer type and connector type in config (clover configurator). All other settings left as PBI has prepared during installation.
Graphics works also with Chutoro and Gari framebuffers. I do not see any difference. All works in 10.10. System reports AMD Radeon HD 6xxx 1024 MB

Screen Shot 2015-08-13 at 09.06.26.pngScreen Shot 2015-08-13 at 09.04.23.pngScreen Shot 2015-08-13 at 09.10.07.png

OsxAptioFix2Drv works smoothly on my HP also in 10.10

10.11 beta 5
Clover 3259
PBI CE 6.3.9.5-2

Nguyen,
I have repatched DSDT and refreshed kexts in 10.10.5 and in 10.11 with new version of PBI CE.
After last your changes in PBI, backlight in my laptop - AMD only - works correct, both 10.10.5 and 10.11.
Still problem with wake up from sleep mode in 10.11. It does not crash. Just no light in LCD.
Instruction in your guide does not solve the issue ( sudo pmset -a hibernate mode 0 )
In 10.10.5 sleep and wake up works fine.
Do you have any idea how to fix it?

10.11 beta 5
Clover 3259
PBI CE 6.3.9.5-2

Nguyen,
I have repatched DSDT and refreshed kexts in 10.10.5 and in 10.11 with new version of PBI CE.
After last your changes in PBI, backlight in my laptop - AMD only - works correct, both 10.10.5 and 10.11.
Still problem with wake up from sleep mode in 10.11. It does not crash. Just no light in LCD.
Instruction in your guide does not solve the issue ( sudo pmset -a hibernate mode 0 )
In 10.10.5 sleep and wake up works fine.
Do you have any idea how to fix it?
6.3.9.5 and before put a broken ssdt-1.aml in patched folder (you can check). 6.4 fixed this. The ssdt is related to AMD so It may affect something. Try it.

Can you boot 10.11 PB5 With AptioFixDrv? Or you still have to use AptioFix2Drv?

6.3.9.5 and before put a broken ssdt-1.aml in patched folder (you can check). 6.4 fixed this. The ssdt is related to AMD so It may affect something. Try it.

Can you boot 10.11 PB5 With AptioFixDrv? Or you still have to use AptioFix2Drv?

I have refreshed Clover 3261, config.plist, repatched DSDT and SSDT with PBI 6.4. Still wake-up issue, and again only LCD light, no crash. Backlight control works perfect (before sleep :) )

I also tried AptioFixDrv with 10.11 PB5 - still does not work (see attached picture). I have to use AptioFix2Drv.

IMG_0475.JPG

Nguyenmac,
PBI 6.4.0.1 - now with Clover installation option none of OsxAptioFix2Drv-64 nor OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi is installed. So I had to add first one manually.

Wake up - still problem with backlight.

Do you see any chance for HDMI audio with AMD only?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back