Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, now I am run Osx El capitan in my elitebook 2670p, (testing not work wifi and touch-screen) but have a little bug sometimes present artifact (intel HD3000) it is not always. I dont know what happen or if it is problem serious but have install Hwmonitor a temp in Idle ambient 35ºc and Cpu 38º to 40º . only problem until the time :)

Hi, now I am run Osx El capitan in my elitebook 2670p, (testing not work wifi and touch-screen) but have a little bug sometimes present artifact (intel HD3000) it is not always. I dont know what happen or if it is problem serious but have install Hwmonitor a temp in Idle ambient 35ºc and Cpu 38º to 40º . only problem until the time :)

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...zbook-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11-a.html

If you have an issue, read post #1, "Problem Reporting"

can't solve the problem on my ProBook 4530s. I selected "Boot OS X Install from my usb". There is the black screen after apple icon.

thank you
I solved this trouble by enabled clover>option> intel hd graphics 3000 and disabled intel graphics.

thank you
I solved this trouble by enabled clover>option> intel hd graphics 3000 and disabled intel graphics.

No idea what you're referring to. The guide has the correct settings in the plist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back