Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what should I do now? Should I remove all partitions and then install everything again?
I have a partition Data, Fat32. Should I remove that too?

Sounds like you didn't read the thread I linked... Repartition if necessary.

Another problem, now I can't even boot to existing Yosemite OS. After boot loading indicator finishes, it shows only black screen. If I arrive at clover screen using Yosemite installer USB, then choose MAC partition it boots successfully. But then there is no sound and battery sign on top menu. Any suggestions in this regard? I tried rebuild cache in kext application.

Problem likely with Clover configuration. No idea without seeing verbose boot photo and EFI/Clover folder.

I tried with 8.5gb, it didn't work. Problem is something else.

Different USB port, different stick. Create only two partitions (200MB Clover, rest for OS X installer).

Keep it simple.

Hello guys, i just update from Yosemite to El Capitan.
Everything working good except sleep. After i close the lid or i manualy hit the sleep command the laptop goes into the sleep mode and after 2 seconds wakes with black screen. Then goes to sleep again then wakes again. A continuous loop.
How can i find out what is causing this ?

Hello guys, i just update from Yosemite to El Capitan.
Everything working good except sleep. After i close the lid or i manualy hit the sleep command the laptop goes into the sleep mode and after 2 seconds wakes with black screen. Then goes to sleep again then wakes again. A continuous loop.
How can i find out what is causing this ?

Did you update with latest PBI-CE?

Yes, i did it a few times already with same result.

Sure

Attachments

• Zen’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    4.3 MB · Views: 128
Yes, it is working after i deactivated the wake on usb in bios.
That is strange because it worked in all OS X versions from Mavericks till now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back