Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

Sure, I just pointed out a new version is available because he always tries to keep PBI updated.

Does that dart=0 flag introduced in PBI CE 6.2.14Beta help us with something? We already have the DMAR entry in config.plist. I found this.

I'm seeing a lot of graphics glitches after the last update. I never had this problem.
Repair Permission, rebuild cache, EC Reset, nothings seems to help...
What is different in this release over the previous one?

EDIT:
I delete the entry dart=0 and now everything seems to work like before.
BTW what is this thing (dart=0)?

I also have glitches (like never before). I'm going to test without dart.
UPDATE: I removed dart and same glitches. Now I installed old osxaptio and no glitches for now.

@eduk33s did you try the hibernate feature before glitches started appearing?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-11-15 at 12.47.04 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-11-15 at 12.47.04 AM.png
    251.6 KB · Views: 116
Nope, i don't had the opportunity.

I also restore OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi, the OsxAptioFixDrv2-64.efi was causing a few little glitches too.

Does that dart=0 flag introduced in PBI CE 6.2.14Beta help us with something? We already have the DMAR entry in config.plist. I found this.

I think dart=0 was added as I'm using it on my u430 so I can use AppleUSBXHCI (instead of GenericUSBXHCI). I mentioned this in another thread. It keeps the USB ports from being dead after a sleep/wake cycle. It may help with the Haswell ProBook/EliteBook/zBook.

It does seem that dropping DMAR helps in the same way... so I'll test that for a while to see if it works just as well.

Edit: Now I don't know if dropping DMAR has the same effect. I tried without either dart=0 and DMAR drop and am no longer able to produce the problems I had last night. I have since made some changes to my DSDT patches that were affecting _PTS/_WAK (I updated BIOS... and BIOS changed not in a good way). So maybe since I've made those corrections it now works without dart=0. The only takeaway I have from this is that perhaps dart=0 can fix issues caused by _PTS/_WAK bugs.

I removed dart then reboot my computer. My USB ports wake up with DMAR. I have an external USB Audio adapter and the music resumes after sleep. My USB flash drive appears mounted as well.

Back