Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

ok :) how know that F4 has run ?

ok :) how know that F4 has run ?

How you tell: When you run the ProBook Installer, it will NOT tell you that you forgot to press F4.

Or... If you want to check yourself, you'll find your native ACPI files at /EFI/Clover/ACPI/origin on the EFI partition, or on the USB if you're booting using USB.

Rehabman is right. If you can't see the EFI partition in Finder, you will need to mount it with Clover Configurator. (Click on Mount EFI then select Mount EFI Partition)

its good :headbang::headbang: do you have airdrop ??

hdmi plug&freezes probook 450 g1 -hd4600- :cry:

i currently have a working 4530s but i see theres been a few updates to the installer and clover since, should i update? and if so wot should i select.

thanks stuart

I'm seeing a lot of graphics glitches after the last update. I never had this problem.
Repair Permission, rebuild cache, EC Reset, nothings seems to help...
What is different in this release over the previous one?

EDIT:
I delete the entry dart=0 and now everything seems to work like before.
BTW what is this thing (dart=0)?
I also restore OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi, the OsxAptioFixDrv2-64.efi was causing a few little glitches too.

OsxAptioFixDrv2 seems to be the problem. After a lot of testing I removed it and installed the old one. No more glitches. I don't need hibernation anyway. http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3167&view=findpost&p=4213

will HP 450 G2 with 1080P screen add to the installer soon?
that's my next laptop, since my current 4530s been hijacked by my wife.

will HP 450 G2 with 1080P screen add to the installer soon?
that's my next laptop, since my current 4530s been hijacked by my wife.

There is already support for the G2 series in the installer.

Back