Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

I removed dart then reboot my computer. My USB ports wake up with DMAR. I have an external USB Audio adapter and the music resumes after sleep.

There is no issue with 4540s (Ivy) and USB... it is already using AppleUSBXHCI.kext with DSDT patches.

I think there may be some attempt to apply the same changes I'm recently using on my u430 to use AppleUSBXHCI instead of GenericUSBXHCI on the Haswell models supported by the ProBook Installer.

Great Job!! i already downloaded the new version, i don´t know if will be possible to include 450 g1 hdmi fix on the next update. Still is not working :(

Great Job!! i already downloaded the new version, i don´t know if will be possible to include 450 g1 hdmi fix on the next update. Still is not working :(

What is still not working?

hello
I try install Yosemite with clover on my HP Probbok 4530s but i have a problem with "press F4".
I can't press F4 ... on run PBI I have message " i haven't press F4 or .... ".
how make for put PBI ?

hello
I try install Yosemite with clover on my HP Probbok 4530s but i have a problem with "press F4".
I can't press F4 ... on run PBI I have message " i haven't press F4 or .... ".
how make for put PBI ?

Why can't you press F4?

I press F4 when clover screen come but I don't succeed for install PBI ...

I press F4 when clover screen come but I don't succeed for install PBI ...

Make sure you're pressing F4 at the *main* Clover screen, not the one with the countdown.

the first screen clover is with the countdown ...

the first screen clover is with the countdown ...

That is not the "main" screen. That's where you press a key to stop the countdown. Then you press F4. F4 must be pressed at the main screen to capture native ACPI files for patching. It is not rocket science.

i have probook 4530s ...

Back