Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> High Sierra - Automatically rebooted after panic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think it's worth testing with a non nvidia graphics card? I thought they were stopped being supported and maybe this could be the issue. Also if we all have Nvidia Cards, they could have been automatically updated to cause the issue.
the same problem with RX580 GPU.....

Attachments

• IMG_8320.jpg
    IMG_8320.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 67
still stacking. and same with others. but i am not user AVID product.
i am working on from recovery data now. but i have problem about network on only this hackintosh.
can not load any websites, so i want to reboot... but can not shutdown...so scary!
helpppp

somebody could be boot with recovery data, right?
can you see any websites? i can not see on all websites. this error shown ":NET:CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALD"
the error keep showing even after turn offed security app.... (AVG).

Hi, it seems there is some worldwide issue with Macs right now since Monday night:

I experienced similar problem today, I noticed Outlook no longer receives emails, Parallels fail to start at all;
after reboot of my hackintosh, it failed to boot at around 60-75% boot strip;

I did High Sierra 10.13.6 reinstall from usb stick (luckily), took roughly 30 minutes;
after successfully booting back into "fixed" OS (all data and software work, nothing got deleted it seems), I noticed "var1" folder in system root, modified today at around 0:56 midnight, which is probably cause of boot corruption (?!), I briefly explored it has something to do with Google and/or Flash...

still stacking. and same with others. but i am not user AVID product.
i am working on from recovery data now. but i have problem about network on only this hackintosh.
can not load any websites, so i want to reboot... but can not shutdown...so scary!
helpppp
do you use any iLOK product ?
I managed to reboot one of the builds restoring all the /System folder.

It looks like there's a way to know if your system is affected. If your current users shows as a non-admin user, you're in trouble. otherwise(they say..) your're good.

Same problem.
but i dont use AVID

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190924-231015.png
    Screenshot_20190924-231015.png
    655.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
i am not using iLOK product.... and user is "admin". so my case is not related the AVID one...?
can you reboot now after recovery system data?
i am going to back to 1 week ago's data from time machine.... but i am not sure it works :(

even my two hackintosh. no internet on safari but there is internet on chrome then after restart. its boot loop. both high sierra.

Add me to this list. This morning my hack couldn't see the printer, tried everything, decided to reboot. Now I have the same issue, machine won't boot. Panics reboots, repeat. Have not manually updated anything. OSX 10.13

Last edited:
@headzombie
you are first person not user nvidia graphic card. ( in your profile : RX580, right?)

so our same thing is just "High Sierra" only?

my latest try: replaced (recovery) data from one week ago's backup by time machine.
tried restart then could boot without any problem. graphic web driver also fine.
but! i could not reboot again after connected internet and had browsing on chrome.

this is my system build:
OS High Sierra (10.13.6) / Mac Pro6.1
Nvidia web driver 387.10.10.10.40.113
using SSD for OS
not user of AVID/iLOK products

how about yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back