Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello everyone, I made my first Mackintosh: El Capitan on a Acer Aspire notebook

Everything ran good except for my Graphics card.

The notebook said that my graphics card have only 4MB of memory, and actually, my graphics card have 1gb of memory

I already tried boot flags and nothing, what can I do to enable the full Graphics Driver?

Processor:
2,3 GHz Intel Core i3

Memory:
2 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 4 MB

Sorry for bad english, Greetings from Brazil.

Hello everyone, I made my first Mackintosh: El Capitan on a Acer Aspire notebook

The notebook said that my graphics card have only 4MB of memory, and actually, my graphics card have 1gb of memory

I already tried boot flags and nothing, what can I do to enable the full Graphics Driver?

Processor:
2,3 GHz Intel Core i3

Memory:
2 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Have you added correct edits to Arbitrary?

Moved to Laptop Support.

Processor:
2,3 GHz Intel Core i3

Memory:
2 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Sorry, but I didn't found the solution on the list, or my trouble on it...

The problem is most likely because you don't have edits in you're config.plist or you're config.plist is broken/damaged.

Sorry, but I didn't found the solution on the list, or my trouble on it...

I didn't ask you to look at the list. The instructions were to follow the Clover guide that is linked (by the first question/answer).

Direct link: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Of course, you should read the FAQ also. Had you read it, you would already be using the Clover guide linked above... And had you read it, your profile would be filled out as requested.

Read carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back