Contribute
Register

[Guide] Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro High Sierra 10.13.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here, my first question, with the help of all the guides and tools I have been able to make it, I am running it. Only thing that I couldn't make work other that whats known is getting appleid to work. When I log in it takes me to the payment page and at the last stage says, for assistance go to itunes. Anyone got it working? If so how? Please give a quick update. Not sure if its already been answered. I can't search in the comments of this thread, that could have been a nice addition. Thanks in advanced.

Make sure you have recommended Clover.
See guide for link to RehabMan build:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

I found out the problem of the update, it seems that if you hide from clover all the disks apart the "Matcintosh HD" one, then you can't obviously select the upgrade partition after reboot.

I'll check out the energy saver options after the update to check out if the problem magically solve itself.

EDIT: Updated successfully. The power saver options are still graphically bugged after a reboot, but they are saving correctly now, fair enough for me.

Last edited:
Anyone was able to disable the internal Bluetooth?

I have looked at this but it seems very very difficult for me....
It's very easy to do.
Just read it carefully once, then follow it, step by step, slowly :)

Especially on a laptop - as there arent as many usb ports to "disable", unlike a desktop which may have motherboard headers which arent being used.

thanks

when I run the IORegistryExplorer this is what I get:
I don't see there the Bluetooth controller

I have 1 USB left side that have the Edimax wifi dongle
1 USB left side with the Bluetooth Dongle that I want to use
1 USB-C right side that have a Ugreen Hub
1 USB-C right side that have the power

as I understand I need to see here also the bluetooth internal controller so I will know how to disable it

thanks

Screen_Shot_2018_04_22_at_15_33_47.png

thanks

when I run the IORegistryExplorer this is what I get:
I don't see there the Bluetooth controller

I have 1 USB left side that have the Edimax wifi dongle
1 USB left side with the Bluetooth Dongle that I want to use
1 USB-C right side that have a Ugreen Hub
1 USB-C right side that have the power

as I understand I need to see here also the bluetooth internal controller so I will know how to disable it

thanks

Screen_Shot_2018_04_22_at_15_33_47.png

You should NOT be looking at IOUSB.
See guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/

I installed this but notice that the right click is not working. Trackpad is definitely much more fluent. Is there something else I need to do to get the right click working or is this a work in progress?
Yes, the right click can be perfect if you change the setting a little bit.

Open "System Preferences" - "Trackpad" - "Scroll & Zoom" - Uncheck the Smart zoom, then you will find everything is perfect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back