Contribute
Register

[Guide] Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro High Sierra 10.13.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Xinux,

what has to be activated/deactivated in the customization? I have tried it several times but do not succeed. Can you make a screenshot?

Thanks,
Belli

There is no customization tab in clover 2.4, just download from daliansky git the installer, and thats all, later when you init the computer from internal HDD, just run it again and install it on the internal.

There is no customization tab in clover 2.4, just download from daliansky git the installer, and thats all, later when you init the computer from internal HDD, just run it again and install it on the internal.
Hi biox86
This is the translation of the clover installer.
Hope this helps you.
View attachment 325815

I installed this but notice that the right click is not working. Trackpad is definitely much more fluent. Is there something else I need to do to get the right click working or is this a work in progress?

you have installed them to /System/Library/Extensions, should be /Library/Extensions and also you have InjextKexts to Yes, it should be Detect

Can you please let us know which kext is mandatory and should go into the clover folder and which ones should go into the library/extension folders.
Thank you in advance.

I installed this but notice that the right click is not working. Trackpad is definitely much more fluent. Is there something else I need to do to get the right click working or is this a work in progress?
Work in progress I think... i'm getting some issues with the touchpad too.

Can you please let us know which kext is mandatory and should go into the clover folder and which ones should go into the library/extension folders.
Thank you in advance.
Yes, the right click is not working with the click activated, it seems to work if you activate the touch to click option.

Yes, the right click is not working with the click activated, it seems to work if you activate the touch to click option.

doesn't work for me unfortunately

Thank you. I looked at this and it doesn't really state which one should be in clover folder. I have them in both places and haven't seen any negative effect.

Two sets of kexts:
"all kexts you need": installed to /L/E
"essential kexts": copied to EFI/Clover/kexts/Other

"essential kexts" is usually a pure subset of "all kexts you need".

Two sets of kexts:

Two sets of kexts:

Would you mind listing the essential Kexts as I am not familiar with what would go in the EFI/Clover/kexts/Other
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back