Contribute
Register

[Guide] Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro High Sierra 10.13.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't install the 10.13.4 update too.
When I run it, my Notebook reboots and I can see the loading bar with the caption "Installing update", after a few pixels it reboots again and I find myself in clover where I can only select the normal Mac OS where I'm on the 10.13.3 again.

Make sure you have recommended Clover.
See guide for link to RehabMan build:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

I can't solve a strange energy saver problem unfortunately.

Everytime I reboot the System (Or I turn it OFF/ON) my energy saver section in the System Preferences doesn't show the power adapter tab (IMG1) and resets me the settings. After unlocking ( with the button on the bottom left of the window ) the tap appears (IMG2) and I can edit the preferences without any problem. They remain perfect even after the sleep.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

RehabMan , thanks for the support but I have the same problem as I have when trying to update to the latest vision of MacOS in the App Store , I restart the pc as I asked by the installer and when arriving to the clover boot screen I don't have an option of installation , I only have the Windows 10 and the MacOS option , I capture a short clip to show you the problem and I hope you will understand what its the problem I have :

After all the investment I did with the video....no advice :rolleyes: ? Hope that someone can help me solve this issue

Thanks for this GUIDE! Everything works fine!
macOs version: 10.13.4
My only noob issue is this state: App store billing info:
Captura_de_pantalla_2018_04_15_a_las_21_00_10.png

Anyone have issues with billing info app store?
I did unsuccessfully the An iDiot's Guide To iMessage, :|

thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi biox86
This is the translation of the clover installer.
Hope this helps you.
View attachment 325815

Great, thanks a lot! The brightness thing is interesting, I just tried it out and finally the F4 and F5 function keys works correctly with the full brightness scale. Unfortunately they have a conflict with Karabiner-Elements which I use for the keyboard layout. I'll try to sort out a solution for that.

So the new Special Clover installer... there doesn't seem to be any instructions on how to set it up. Do I still need to copy over files from the clover_05 folder? Do I need to make any special selections in the clover installer? The "Installation instructions" page doesn't mention or show the new installer in any way. Can anyone help?

There is
So the new Special Clover installer... there doesn't seem to be any instructions on how to set it up. Do I still need to copy over files from the clover_05 folder? Do I need to make any special selections in the clover installer? The "Installation instructions" page doesn't mention or show the new installer in any way. Can anyone help?
There is no need to copy the folder just use the clover installer and that's all.
You just need to install manually the support for audio jack.

Hope it helps

There is

There is no need to copy the folder just use the clover installer and that's all.
You just need to install manually the support for audio jack.

Hope it helps

Hello Xinux,

what has to be activated/deactivated in the customization? I have tried it several times but do not succeed. Can you make a screenshot?

Thanks,
Belli

RehabMan , thanks for the support but I have the same problem as I have when trying to update to the latest vision of MacOS in the App Store , I restart the pc as I asked by the installer and when arriving to the clover boot screen I don't have an option of installation , I only have the Windows 10 and the MacOS option , I capture a short clip to show you the problem and I hope you will understand what its the problem I have :

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back