Contribute
Register

[Guide] Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro High Sierra 10.13.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
i

I misunderstood, i was thinking on a wifi module with m2. directly

Where can I find the E to M Key Adapter on eBay for the us.
I cannot find it listing on eBay usa.

Thanks.

OwenLars could you give me a link to buy E to M Key M.2 NGFF Adapter Card 2230 2242 2260 2280 support WiFi module 52059, as the one linked in your guide is no longer available.
This could be good https://www.amazon.it/dp/B015HL9EJE/?tag=tonymacx86com-21 8-3 & keywords = e + to + key + m.2
Hi @fladnaG86 , the adapter you linked in your post is not going to work. It doesn't look like it has the correct socket type. I can't find the correct type for you in Italy at the moment. If I find something I will let you know.

Will Xiaomi Notebook Pro be compatible with macOS Mojave? Will we be able to update immediately when it gets released via the App Store, or will we have to wait daliansky/stevezhengshiqi to create a new EFI folder? I recongize that the EFI folder that they provide is very important to allow the Xiaomi notebook to work, and without it I probably wouldn't be able to use Hackintosh today, so I am very thankful for their generous work. If the answer is we do have to wait for that updated EFI folder, that is absolutely fine and I can gladly and patiently wait.
I'm just asking since I also dualboot Windows 10 on my notebook, and the Redstone 5 (version 1809) update will also be released near September. Does anyone know which will be released first, macOS Mojave or Windows 10 version 1809? Could updating Windows 10 likely to affect my macOS installation (or vice versa)? In other words, in the event that Windows 10 version 1809 is released before macOS Mojave is (or before a compatible EFI folder is ready), can I safely allow Windows to update itself, or should I enable the "postpone feature updates" option now to be safe?

By the way, I have tried to fix right clicking on my trackpad for a while now, and I found that right clicking my trackpad only works if I change the "secondary click" setting in system preferences to "click or tap with two fingers". This is not the way I am used to right clicking (in Windows you click in the bottom right corner to right click), but in macOS if I change that setting to "click in bottom right corner" I cannot right click at all. I want to ask you guys, does your trackpad have the same problem, does right click work when you click the bottom right corner? I guess tapping with two fingers is better than nothing, so if there is a bug everyone has, I will just try to get used to it. But if trackpad works normally for everyone else then would someone tell me how did you install macOS/what custom kexts did you install or anything that might help me get my trackpad working..

One more question, right now any music I am playing will stop playing when I close the lid. This is not the case in Windows. Is there a way to continue playing music when the lid is closed in macOS?

Sorry about posting so many in a row.

hello
I made a mistake and delete my bluetooth preference pane , how do I restore it? I see in all the forums of apple that it says boot the Mac into safe mod but it's not a real Mac.
is there a way someone can share with me the file?

thanks

hello
I made a mistake and delete my bluetooth preference pane , how do I restore it? I see in all the forums of apple that it says boot the Mac into safe mod but it's not a real Mac.
is there a way someone can share with me the file?

thanks
re run your installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back