Contribute
Register

[Guide] Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro High Sierra 10.13.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is that I'm already using 1440x810. But the text isn't as good as on Retina display on MacBook Pro. The text looks a little bit blurry.
And also after screen turn off/turn on the text isn't smoothy at all and looks ugly. Only restart fixes it.
However, I found out that 1280x720 works pretty good and the quality is almost as good as on Retina display.
Do you know any other good resolutions and a way to fix text issues after screen turned off?

Also it's not obvious what kind of monitor should I use in hidpi.sh (MacBook, LG?).
Because it's a 1080p screen, we can't expect too much.
It's strange that you have problems after screen turn off and on. Maybe you can try to uninstall and reinstall the both two files?
I will check the program when I am free.

I chose MacBook Pro Icon, but the choice should not affect the function of the program.

Hi, I want to uninstall clover and use my 2nd ssd as a normal drive again for windows. How should I do this?
boot with windows usb, then format hard drive within windows installer

Hi,

I just received my mi notebook pro.

So, what is the consensus on how to install macosx on it ? I saw page 1 but I also see a lot of debate with clover/kexts/efi folder etc

Thanks a lot for your work guys

Just installed the M2 wifi module. It's working fine :) after installing the FakeWifi kexts and the broadcom kexts. Thanks guys :)

Just installed the M2 wifi module. It's working fine :) after installing the FakeWifi kexts and the broadcom kexts. Thanks guys :)
Witch one can you post the exact description?? thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back