Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

Well i installed Yosemite on my probook4540s before and it worked well. Now i want to install it again but in this time for a ssd not a hdd and in this time after I boot from the uefi a can't see any installer partition on uefi screen. View attachment 137438View attachment 137440I cant mount InstallESD.

Try a different USB. Make sure you partition it as described in the guide exactly. USB2 8GB stick is preferred.

My audio doesnt work 4530s

Make sure you follow the guide... if you did, and everything else works, make sure you read step #14 and follow it in the exact order.

Otherwise read RED text in post #1.

Try a different USB. Make sure you partition it as described in the guide exactly. USB2 8GB stick is preferred.
I tried ot with an 8GB USB2 flashdrive and an 64GB USB3. Booth does not work and i also cant mount the InstalESD.dmg on my Mac "No mountable file directory" or something like that.
[I downloaded Yosemite yesterday from the AppStore.]

I tried ot with an 8GB USB2 flashdrive and an 64GB USB3. Booth does not work and i also cant mount the InstalESD.dmg on my Mac "No mountable file directory" or something like that.
[I downloaded Yosemite yesterday from the AppStore.]

What version of OS X is the Mac running?

I changed my wifi card. I installed an AR5B195 and the probook doesnt recognized it. So, I did a fresh install of yosemite and that works! But when I used Kext Wizard to repair and rebuild after a boot the bluetooth and the wifi wasnt regonized. What can I do? The wifi card I was using before was the AR5B95, the same card but without bluetooth.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    512.9 KB · Views: 78
Back