Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

Suddenly i have a trouble.
1. My touchpad does not work correctly. When i using external mouse, sometimes it does not work well anymore. I can move the cursor but can not click to anything.
2. After that my laptop often crashed and power off.

I've tried:
1. Rerun HP Probook Installer -> inefficient.
2. Reinstall OS 10.10 -> inefficient :(.

Tell me how to fix, please!

Suddenly i have a trouble.
1. My touchpad does not work correctly. When i using external mouse, sometimes it does not work well anymore. I can move the cursor but can not click to anything.
2. After that my laptop often crashed and power off.

I've tried:
1. Rerun HP Probook Installer -> inefficient.
2. Reinstall OS 10.10 -> inefficient :(.

Tell me how to fix, please!

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Does it happen with display sleep vs. computer sleep?
How are you invoking sleep?
Actually now I doesn't show screen before getting black again. Backlight wakes up since screen is glowing dark but it just stays black. It happens in both situations, computer and display sleep.
Backlight adjust works, I can get screenshot (which shows what should be on the screen).

Computer sleep is invoked from Apple menu --> Sleep.

edit: I just realized that I can VNC into laptop post sleep and check if there is any logs that could give any hint what is happening.

Actually now I doesn't show screen before getting black again. Backlight wakes up since screen is glowing dark but it just stays black. It happens in both situations, computer and display sleep.
Backlight adjust works, I can get screenshot (which shows what should be on the screen).

Computer sleep is invoked from Apple menu --> Sleep.

edit: I just realized that I can VNC into laptop post sleep and check if there is any logs that could give any hint what is happening.

I suggest you create a separate thread with a description of your system and problem...

Maybe someone else will come along with the same issue and you can compare notes.

At this point, though, you seem to have a unique issue... shared by no one else.

From my experience 2b. manual way is the best way to create USB stick. I tried to create USB Stick on yosemite (with the 2a. easy guide) and it didn't work. Then I tried with the 2b manual way and it worked.

Thanks!

How can is find out which config.plist i need to copy? (I have HP ProBook 4540s 1366x768 ntel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB. There are 4 options:
- 1366x768
- 1366x768 on 6-series chipset
- 1366x768 (P-Sepper error)
- 1366x768 (P-Sepper error) on 6-series chipset

How can is find out which config.plist i need to copy? (I have HP ProBook 4540s 1366x768 ntel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB. There are 4 options:
- 1366x768
- 1366x768 on 6-series chipset
- 1366x768 (P-Sepper error)
- 1366x768 (P-Sepper error) on 6-series chipset

HD4000 1366x768.

HD4000 1366x768.

Well i installed Yosemite on my probook4540s before and it worked well. Now i want to install it again but in this time for a ssd not a hdd and in this time after I boot from the uefi a can't see any installer partition on uefi screen. IMG_20150514_214107.jpgIMG_20150514_213957.jpgI cant mount InstallESD.

Back