Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

I changed my wifi card. I installed an AR5B195 and the probook doesnt recognized it. So, I did a fresh install of yosemite and that works! But when I used Kext Wizard to repair and rebuild after a boot the bluetooth and the wifi wasnt regonized. What can I do? The wifi card I was using before was the AR5B95, the same card but without bluetooth.

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Attachments

• IOreg.ioreg
    1.6 MB · Views: 65
IOreg posted.

The ioreg shows WiFi working (Atheros WiFi AR9285 168c:2b). Driver is active at 'en1'. What you do you see in SysPrefs->Network? Did you add the interface with [+]?

Can i install osx from hdd recovery to my new ssd?

The ioreg shows WiFi working (Atheros WiFi AR9285 168c:2b). Driver is active at 'en1'. What you do you see in SysPrefs->Network? Did you add the interface with [+]?

Yes, I did the [+] process a few times. Like step 16 was one of these times.
The wifi Icon is grey on the menu bar and in
SysPrefs->Network shows me ´wifi working´´but a yellow dot and any wifi is found. I formatted the computer and tested different cards (AR5B195 , AR5B95 and Broadcom 943224HMS without sucess. I already tried pushing the wifi led button too.

I downloaded Yosemite from the Mac AppStore but i can't mount InstallESD.dmg. (I download it and tried to mount one under Mac OS X 10.10 and once under 10.9.5.) I say: "No mountable file systems". Any solution?

Yes, I did the [+] process a few times. Like step 16 was one of these times.
The wifi Icon is grey on the menu bar and in
SysPrefs->Network shows me ´wifi working´´but a yellow dot and any wifi is found. I formatted the computer and tested different cards (AR5B195 , AR5B95 and Broadcom 943224HMS without sucess. I already tried pushing the wifi led button too.

Make sure the device is turned on (button at top right of keyboard). Be patient. The LED does not reflect the true state of the device.

I downloaded Yosemite from the Mac AppStore but i can't mount InstallESD.dmg. (I download it and tried to mount one under Mac OS X 10.10 and once under 10.9.5.) I say: "No mountable file systems". Any solution?

Your system is damaged/corrupt.

No idea. Try 2b.

I downloaded latest version of Yosemite from the AppStore but i couldnt mount InstallESD.dmg under 10.10 and 10.9 too but i found and older version of the installer on my Mac. It worked successful.

Back