Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Thinkpad T440S using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news: kext updates available from Acidanthera. Fixed the sound problems with 15.2 for me.

Hi. I purchased and upgraded the trackpad with the newer model 3 buttons. Please tell me which voodoo kext to use. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20200120_154502.jpg
    IMG_20200120_154502.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 45
Hi. I purchased and upgraded the trackpad with the newer model 3 buttons. Please tell me which voodoo kext to use. Thanks.
This is the main kext that you need

And:
is needed as well.

Use these two and you should have perfect working TouchPad.

And:
is needed as well.

Does wonders. Tested and all is working. Another last question. When I plug in Audio jack to my external speakers or headphones it does not work for some reason. Any ideas ? Thanks!

A
Does wonders. Tested and all is working. Another last question. When I plug in Audio jack to my external speakers or headphones it does not work for some reason. Any ideas ? Thanks!
Additionally, now after sleep audio went out completely. :(

is this VoodooInput just for synaptics? or does it provide anything for I2C trackpads?
It is needed for latest VoodooPS2Controller.kext from Acidanthera.

However about I2C trackpads, it is a change that they will have to make to VoodooI2C.kext so they separate the input handling into VoodooInput.kext

For now it's only for VoodooPS2Controller.kext

you will want the alc_fix as mentioned in post 1
All working flawlessly. I thought I did that step. Probably did not execute it right the first time. Thank you for the help. You're awesome!

And:
is needed as well.

Can confirm. This works great.
Almost perfect - because it still does the weird jump on an accidental three finger touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back