Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo ThinkPad T440S [OpenCore 0.6.7]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sniki found out the issue. Uncheck the Wake On LAN in Energy Saver solves the problem. Now waiting for your latest update on T440 for OC before putting it on my T440.
Thanks again.
I did mention that in a previous reply to you, great to hear that it solved your problem.

It should be up tonight-max sunday.
It’s almost ready, all i have to check is the dsdt to replace the mic mute method available on the T440 ACPI and swap the patch of the T440S with the T440.

the rest is done.

Can you elaborate the issue in more details, what is not working, what is the behavior and what wifi card are you talking about.
Untitled.png

I did mention that in a previous reply to you, great to hear that it solved your problem.
Apparently I missed this one, but then I turned it off in Energy Saver and it works. Thanks a lot!

It should be up tonight-max sunday.
It’s almost ready, all i have to check is the dsdt to replace the mic mute method available on the T440 ACPI and swap the patch of the T440S with the T440.
Huge thanks for your effort.

@Sniki Thank you again, I have updated and everything works perfectly, now the audio is no longer faulty. However, there was still a problem with the WiFi (I used the Bcm94360cs wifi card) when I left the device in sleep mode and turned it on, my wifi was connected and the signal was good, but it could not connect to the internet. I usually have to turn off the wifi for a while and then turn it back on, but the speed is not the same as when I first turned on the computer.

@Sniki Thank you again, I have updated and everything works perfectly, now the audio is no longer faulty. However, there was still a problem with the WiFi (I used the Bcm94360cs wifi card) when I left the device in sleep mode and turned it on, my wifi was connected and the signal was good, but it could not connect to the internet. I usually have to turn off the wifi for a while and then turn it back on, but the speed is not the same as when I first turned on the computer.
Uncheck System Preferences > Energy Saver > Power Adapter > Wake for Network Access

I have a note for everyone, never try to adjust the display memory to 512MB if you do not want to get deadly errors, your computer will be frozen.
Oh wow. That sucks. I'm glad you were able to recover without too much trouble.

I have done this in the past without problems (or benefits) in the Clover days and haven't touched it since. Maybe the OC config doesn't tolerate it?

Oh wow. That sucks. I'm glad you were able to recover without too much trouble.

I have done this in the past without problems (or benefits) in the Clover days and haven't touched it since. Maybe the OC config doesn't tolerate it?
I don't now why! I know how to fix it temporarily, so I share if there's anyone have problem like me

Honestly i have it at 512MB the entire time, no issues whatsoever, what are the problems that you get from it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back