Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo ThinkPad T440S [OpenCore 0.6.7]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, perfect. You forgot about the question about the "AppleEFIupdater=No", did you forgot to include it?
It is there already, check on the nvram section.

It is there already, check on the nvram section.

Excuse me, but I don't see where it is set. I only see BlacklistappleUdate set to false behind security.

<key>Security</key>
<dict>
<key>AllowNvramReset</key>
<false/>
<key>AllowSetDefault</key>
<false/>
<key>AuthRestart</key>
<false/>
<key>BlacklistAppleUpdate</key>
<false/>
<key>BootProtect</key>
<string>BootStrap</string>
<key>ExposeSensitiveData</key>
<integer>6</integer>
<key>HaltLevel</key>
<integer>2147483648</integer>
<key>ScanPolicy</key>
<integer>0</integer>
<key>Vault</key>
<string>Optional</string>
</dict>
[/QUOTE]

Maybe do you refer to this line?
<key>run-efi-updater</key>

<string>No</string>

Hi, Sniki.

Great news regarding T440.

The Intel wifi has isssue in Window with opencore, driver is error but the Clover works well. Anyone has same issue like me?
I have this issue. I'm using kext which is working even after sleep but not stable. Try it might be helpful.

Attachments

• IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext.zip
    9.9 MB · Views: 94
Hi. Super work you are doing Sniki. Thank you for it.
If I use it on plain T440 and not the S, what will not work or need more patching?

Thanks.

@Sniki do you know if the USB power issue we were experiencing with the old configuration (on Mojave) was ever resolved in Catalina and/or with OC? If you recall, there was an issue powering certain devices (iPads, newer iPhones, etc.). I can't remember if we were ever able to determine if this was simply a hardware limitation/flaw or something with our software configuration.

I hate to say it but I'm still on the old, Clover configuration on Mojave. I haven't quite had the time yet to try to upgrade to OC, plus I was waiting to make sure all of the bugs were ironed out first. My system is very stable and I have no complaints, so I might end up waiting until I upgrade to Catalina and/or Big Sur whenever I finally need to.

@Sniki do you know if the USB power issue we were experiencing with the old configuration (on Mojave) was ever resolved in Catalina and/or with OC? If you recall, there was an issue powering certain devices (iPads, newer iPhones, etc.). I can't remember if we were ever able to determine if this was simply a hardware limitation/flaw or something with our software configuration.

I hate to say it but I'm still on the old, Clover configuration on Mojave. I haven't quite had the time yet to try to upgrade to OC, plus I was waiting to make sure all of the bugs were ironed out first. My system is very stable and I have no complaints, so I might end up waiting until I upgrade to Catalina and/or Big Sur whenever I finally need to.
can you share your clover? I have an issue with wifi on windows with OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back