Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo ThinkPad T440S [OpenCore 0.6.7]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I replace to DW1560 Wireless Card in the ThinkPad T440s, use OC bootloader + kexts in this guide. I have a problem that Bluetooth couldn't scan any device, Wifi is still ok. I try another kexts on the internet but doesn't work. Please, help me!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-23 at 1.24.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-23 at 1.24.44 PM.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 65
It looks like our machine just made the cut for macOS 11 (Big Sur), at least based on the compatibility that was posted yesterday. Late 2013 should be supported, and our SMBIOS (MacbookPro11,1) is a Late 2013 model. The biggest concern is whether or not the CPU/GPU (Haswell, HD4400) is supported and I believe it will be.

There's even rumors that they shipped the beta with kexts that support even older architectures.

I replace to DW1560 Wireless Card in the ThinkPad T440s, use OC bootloader + kexts in this guide. I have a problem that Bluetooth couldn't scan any device, Wifi is still ok. I try another kexts on the internet but doesn't work. Please, help me!
Send me your EFI so I can find your prob.

It looks like our machine just made the cut for macOS 11 (Big Sur), at least based on the compatibility that was posted yesterday. Late 2013 should be supported, and our SMBIOS (MacbookPro11,1) is a Late 2013 model. The biggest concern is whether or not the CPU/GPU (Haswell, HD4400) is supported and I believe it will be.

There's even rumors that they shipped the beta with kexts that support even older architectures.
Yep, now the AcidAnthera team has brandnew Bootloader to code :)

If you are using Sniki default archive, Add BrcmFirmwareData.kext to EFI\OC\Kexts folder, as it’s mandatory for DW1820A & DW1560 bluetooth to work!

If you are using Sniki default archive, Add BrcmFirmwareData.kext to EFI\OC\Kexts folder, as it’s mandatory for DW1820A & DW1560 bluetooth to work!
I tried your way but it still doesn't work

I am having headphones issues with the latest EFI. When I plug them in I hear tons of static, same as using the Clover EFI without alc_fix. Switching manually to headphones does not help, still static. Switching back to built in speakers after that does not work, no sound at all.

I have to sleep the thinkpad and wake it back up to make the built in speakers work.

Sometimes a reboot helps, after reboot when I immediately connect the headphones and switch to them I can use them.

Maybe something wrong with my setup? I know audio issue have been discussed here many times but I understood it in a way that it should be working quite OK now with manual switching.

Last edited:
I am having headphones issues with the latest EFI. When I plug them in I hear tons of static, same as using the Clover EFI without alc_fix. Switching manually to headphones does not help, still static. Switching back to built in speakers after that does not work, no sound at all.

I have to sleep the thinkpad and wake it back up to make the built in speakers work.

Sometimes a reboot helps, after reboot when I immediately connect the headphones and switch to them I can use them.

Maybe something wrong with my setup? I know audio issue have been discussed here many times but I understood it in a way that it should be working quite OK now with manual switching.
Read my guide on comment #205

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back