Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sniki, just a quick note before I collect the report files...

Installed FakeSMC.kext using Kext Wizard, boot and... no mouse or keyboard o_O

Had to plug in an external usb mouse & keyboard. Also no brightness anywhere (no controls or sysprefs), no battery status and no audio, no usb3 (same "usb device needs power message")

Video output IS working on d-sub alt only. Gonna reboot and collect files.

Ty for you effort and patience. Very much appreciated.
No mouse and keyboard because you have to install VoodooPS2Controller.kext into S/L/E too.

Collect the files since i corrected my last known mistakes/issues, that way i should know better what is wrong now.

@Sniki, just a quick note before I collect the report files...

Installed FakeSMC.kext using Kext Wizard, boot and... no mouse or keyboard o_O

Had to plug in an external usb mouse & keyboard. Also no brightness anywhere (no controls or sysprefs), no battery status and no audio, no usb3 (same "usb device needs power message")

Video output IS working on d-sub alt only. Gonna reboot and collect files.

Ty for you effort and patience. Very much appreciated.

PS: Oh and yes! Touchpad is Synaptics as Rehab pointed.

All kexts you need must be installed to the system volume.
Read about it in post #2 of the guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

No mouse and keyboard because you have to install VoodooPS2Controller.kext into S/L/E too.

Collect the files since i corrected my last known mistakes/issues, that way i should know better what is wrong now.

Wish I know more about Mac OSX architecture to don't bother you guys with so newbie things... :/

Attached are the files @Sniki (w/o VoodooPS2 ok?). Let me know if you need something else.

Attachments

• ErrorReportT440v4.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 86
Wish I know more about Mac OSX architecture to don't bother you guys with so newbie things... :/

Attached are the files @Sniki (w/o VoodooPS2 ok?). Let me know if you need something else.
Patchmatic extract opens just like a text note.
Re-Upload please

Attachments

• T440-Yankostav-Patchmatic-v4.zip
    41.7 KB · Views: 104
All kexts you need must be installed to the system volume.

I don't know what happened but I've installed all the kexts mentioned in the OP... Have no idea why I had to reinstall FakeSMC and VoodooPS2...

Install kexts into HDD/SSD (use your favorite kext installer,i personally use Kext Wizard) into System/Library/Extensions or /Library/Extensions , the choice is yours.

- FakeSMC.kext
- VoodooPS2Contoller.kext (if you have Upgraded T460 Trackpad go for Tluck Fork kext attached on the end of the guide).
- IntelMausiEthernet.kext
- ACPIBatteryManager.kext
- FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext + FakePCIID_HDMI_Audio.kext + FakePCIID_Broadcom_Wifi.kext
- (Broadcom_Wifi.kext only if you have replaced Intel Wireless / Bluetooth card with the supported DW1560 BCM94352Z)
- IntelGraphicsFixUp.kext + Shiki.kext + Lilu.kext
- USBInjectAll.kext
- BrcmPatchRam2.kext + BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext
- AppleBacklightInjector.kext (Built from Rehabman - Attached at the end of the guide)
- CodecCommander.kext
- ALC292.kext (Attached at the end of the Guide)

Problems:
- The ioreg shows LPC, but SSDT-T440.aml assumes LPCB. It breaks the entire SSDT. There is an ECDT, so renaming via config.plist is not advised. Change all LPC to LPCB in SSDT-T440.aml.
- SortedOrder not needed with your ACPI/patched content. Remove.

Problems:
- The ioreg shows LPC, but SSDT-T440.aml assumes LPCB. It breaks the entire SSDT. There is an ECDT, so renaming via config.plist is not advised. Change all LPC to LPCB in SSDT-T440.aml.

Ty Rehab. These stuff are starting to clear up but I think am gonna wait @Sniki 's updated .aml... I'm tired of making mistakes.

Problems:
Will check that when i get back home,i had to go sleep since it was 1:30 am on my timezone.

You confused me there a bit,maybe a typo but you said ioreg shows LPC but SSDT-T440.aml assumes LPCB.
So should i change all LPC to LPCB or LPCB to LPC on SSDT-T440.aml
Also i forgot to disable EH01 since i create the USB Injector.
Will fix those and upload new files as soon as i finnish work.

So should i change all LPC to LPCB or LPCB to LPC on SSDT-T440.aml

Yes.
I stopped looking at the SSDT when I came across that mistake.
There may be other problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back