Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't remove it entirely as you need to maintain the bit position of FDE1.
Note: It is not actually even necessary to remove it, as the unused field FDE2 will not cause any problems (the only problem is the references to EC02).

Thank you for the suppor @RehabMan but it made no effect in artifacts removal...

Builld a new .aml without the EH02 entries... also used the one built from @Sniki on OP... but nothing...

Attached are 2 screenshots of the screen issue. The shot from IOReg is a just "frame"... With focus on search field the screen is actually blinking...

No audio... System Report doesn't even shows there's an audio device installed.

Brightness function keys don't work...

No battery on status bar...

Do I need to provide new error report files? Nothing has changed except from the aml file.

Attachments

• T440YANKO17.27.30.jpeg
    T440YANKO17.27.30.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 181
  • T440YANKO17.28.51.jpeg
    T440YANKO17.28.51.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 170
Thank you for the suppor @RehabMan but it made no effect in artifacts removal...

Builld a new .aml without the EH02 entries... also used the one built from @Sniki on OP... but nothing...

Attached are 2 screenshots of the screen issue. The shot from IOReg is a just "frame"... With focus on search field the screen is actually blinking...

Do I need to provide new error report files? Nothing has changed except from the aml file.
i gathered the files, i will try to make the SSDT-T440 for T440 this weekend and will add a guide for it too.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

i gathered the files, i will try to make the SSDT-T440 for T440 this weekend and will add a guide for it too.

Thanks in advance @Sniki ! I'll upload the new files as RehabMan requested anyway... If I can help you with something else, please let me know.

Builld a new .aml without the EH02 entries... also used the one built from Sniki on OP... but nothing...Attached are 2 screenshots of the screen issue. The shot from IOReg is a just "frame"... With focus on search field the screen is actually blinking...

@RehabMan & @Sniki attached are the new problem report files. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• ErrorReport201017.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 93
@RehabMan & @Sniki attached are the new problem report files. Thanks in advance.

Your SSDT-T440P.aml is in the wrong directory.
Clover will not load it from CLOVER/ACPI. Must be in CLOVER/ACPI/patched.

Your SSDT-T440P.aml is in the wrong directory.
Clover will not load it from CLOVER/ACPI. Must be in CLOVER/ACPI/patched.

My bad... Moved .aml to the right place... tested with mine (no EH02 references) and the Sniki's original one... Same issues... Attached are the new logs. Thanks again.

Attachments

• ErrorReport201017-v2.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 97
My bad... Moved .aml to the right place... tested with mine (no EH02 references) and the Sniki's original one... Same issues... Attached are the new logs. Thanks again.
i checked and there are some differences on ACPI
im already working on it. almost done i think.
Files/Guide should be ready for Max Sunday.
The good thing is battery has the same patch and structure on ACPI... so that shouldn't take long.
I will upload a test file for you to test & capture Active USB 2 & 3 Ports on IOreg so i can create the custom USB Port Injector.

i checked and there are some differences on ACPI
im already working on it. almost done i think.
Files/Guide should be ready for Max Sunday.
The good thing is battery has the same patch and structure on ACPI... so that shouldn't take long.
I will upload a test file for you to test & capture Active USB 2 & 3 Ports on IOreg so i can create the custom USB Port Injector.

Man, I don't know how to thank you... Feel free to PM me if you need anything quickier.

Try setting config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/Generate/PluginType=false
(there is a weird thing related to it but I don't think it causing a problem)

Main problem is you didn't get rid of EH02.
This is from SSDT-T440P.aml:
Code:
    Scope (_SB.PCI0.EH02)
    {
        OperationRegion (RMP1, PCI_Config, 0x54, 0x02)
        Field (RMP1, WordAcc, NoLock, Preserve)
        {
            PSTE,   2
        }
    }

You can search for EH02 to find the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back