Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo ThinkPad T440

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Sniki !
First of all big thx for your work and effort. Made a clean install today and everything is working fine so far!

There are only some minor issues I wanna adress:
- with internal speakers in use volume is too low.. the first 1/3 of the slider have no effect. Just briefly before the half of the slider you can hear some noise --> with plugged in earphones the sound is very good

- i have a dual battery setup (one external + one internal).. is SSDT-BATC already included and If not is there any chance you could generate a ssdt for dual battery Users Like me?

Last edited:
Hey @Sniki !
First of all big thx for your work and effort. Made a clean install today and everything is working fine so far!

There are only some minor issues I wanna adress:
- with internal speakers in use volume is too low.. the first 1/3 of the slider have no effect. Just briefly before the half of the slider you can hear some noise --> with plugged in earphones the sound is very good

- i have a dual battery setup (one external + one internal).. is SSDT-BATC already included and If not is there any chance you could generate a ssdt for dual battery Users Like me?

Could u please share your final EFI folder?

are you use AppleALC? in my case, AppleALC was not working, after change to ALC3232, the speaker is working but the microphone is still not work. the issue lost sound after sleep also present (i already run alc_fix/install.sh)
do you have any ideas on this?

I am using the uploaded clover folder as it is.
Except of alc_fix I did not install anything to system. Left kext etc on EFI partition - vanilla like

Just for confirmation, you install High Sierra or Mojave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back