- May 2, 2012
- Intel DH67BL
- HD 3000
- Mobile Phone
Interesting, APAX, I see you have connection-type 00 08 00 00 also, I must have missed something somewhere to be on 00 04 00 00...
+1 for the comprehensive guide! This is my first hackintosh attempt and everything seems to have gone well installing High Sierra on the following build:
- NUC7i7BNH https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N0RL8Q4/?tag=tonymacx86com-20
- 2x Crucial 32GB SoDIMMs https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015YPB8ME/?tag=tonymacx86com-20
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OBRE5UE/?tag=tonymacx86com-20
- IOGEAR Bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007GFX0PY/?tag=tonymacx86com-20
- TP-Link N300 Wireless High Gain USB Adapter https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00416Q5KI/?tag=tonymacx86com-20
I read your note regarding the internal USB headers with interest. I went ahead and purchased two of these internal USB cables: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BJ0KL7Q/?tag=tonymacx86com-20
Booting normally, devices are not detected on these ports, as expected, I think. However, as you mentioned, with the -uia_ignore_rmcf boot option, all the ports are enabled and I can use devices attached to these ports.
You mentioned that the port numbers can be discovered. Do you know how I can go about this, so they can be added to the SSDT-USB.dsl?
I have set up this NUC to dual boot into Ubuntu 17.04 too, in case there is any useful command output to be gathered there as well.
I just ordered this BT adapter. Is it plug in play or do I need to add a kext or edit something to get this one up and running? My Bluetooth Preference windows searches for devices but since it is the Intel BT no devices are discovered. Do I need to run it off one of the headers or are the USB 3.0 ports ok? Thanks.
I don't have that adapter (it was suggested by another forum member), but I think it is served by the BrcmPatchRAM kexts, which are already installed if you followed the guide. You will need to disable the Intel BT in BIOS (macOS doesn't like multiple BT controllers).
Thanks. I'll give that a try when I get the adapter.
Any suggestions on getting my iMessage working? I edited the SMBIOS like you recommended but I am still getting the error when logging into iMessage or FaceTime.
I've seen that the Front Mic is not supported.
How about IR?