Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel Kaby Lake NUC7 using Clover UEFI (NUC7i7BNH, NUC7i5BNK, NUC7i3BNH, etc)

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
New progress report.
Your profile is still not fixed.

Any problem report must include "problem reporting" files as per post #1. None attached.

Motherboard
Intel NUC DC3217BY M 10.9
CPU
i3-7100
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
iMac
Classic Mac
LC, Performa
As per FAQ/guide, you should NOT be using build signatures.
Thanks for letting me know. I am using this guide because my XCY NUC is i3 7100U. It is NUC per se but could be. Turns out is not. I had this discussion with Toleda. Now it is you turn to understand. You can find them if you search xcy nuc on aliexpress.

Only thing I found useful up to now from this guide is install config.plist, and thing in script which is responsible for HDMI audio in postinstall script. Have not isolated that yet. Can't apply all because it destroys ethernet beyond repair (apart from fresh install).

Any problem report must include "problem reporting" files as per post #1. None attached.
Is this sarcastic joke? I mentioned that I have no working internet after applying patches. How do I report that? The script involves live internet connection!

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Thanks for letting me know. I am using this guide because my XCY NUC is i3 7100U. It is NUC per se but could be. Turns out is not. I had this discussion with Toleda. Now it is you turn to understand. You can find them if you search xcy nuc on aliexpress.
This guide is only for the Intel NUC models mentioned in post #1.

Is this sarcastic joke? I mentioned that I have no working internet after applying patches. How do I report that? The script involves live internet connection!
Since you do not have the hardware required for this guide, your posts are off-topic.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
I discussed this before. It was not considered off topic before. Maybe it was not Toleda, it was you. But you don't remember.
This guide, as per post #1, is only for the Intel NUC models mentioned. No exceptions.

Motherboard
Intel NUC DC3217BY M 10.9
CPU
i3-7100
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
iMac
Classic Mac
LC, Performa
This guide, as per post #1, is only for the Intel NUC models mentioned. No exceptions.
So you are not going to point out which part of you genius scripts is responsible for enabling audio?

No, I am not curious about how your script works. It is essential to know that so that it does not mess up the system.

You have hidden one script into another, so that it calls functions from somewhere. It is not possible to trace the logic in them. You have deliberately made them difficult to understand. Sitting on your knowledge like a dog on a haystack.

You have been evading answer. First you say there is no kext used, then you say it is spelled incorrectly. Can you answer the damn question and be helpful for a quarter of a second for a change instead of picking on things?

By the way, you might not be able to answer this after all. As I just noticed that sound appears if you unplug and replug the HDMI monitor.

Last edited:
Motherboard
GA-Z170X-UD5 Th
CPU
i5-6600k
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
@davids74 I know how frustrating it can be when stuff breaks with updates, but cut @RehabMan slack man. He clearly pours A LOT of time into helping people. Building all these tools. Answering support questions. And it's not like he's getting paid for his time. It makes sense that there be some boundaries of support requests, and he lays them out in his initial posts; asking us to run the tools that will give him the information he needs to be able to answer his questions.

I think if you look at the Mojave guide post #1, towards the bottom, follow the procedure under System Updates and that should get you back to functioning.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
So you are not going to point out which part of you genius scripts is responsible for enabling audio?

No, I am not curious about how your script works. It is essential to know that so that it does not mess up the system.

You have hidden one script into another, so that it calls functions from somewhere. It is not possible to trace the logic in them. You have deliberately made them difficult to understand. Sitting on your knowledge like a dog on a haystack.

You have been evading answer. First you say there is no kext used, then you say it is spelled incorrectly. Can you answer the damn question and be helpful for a quarter of a second for a change instead of picking on things?

By the way, you might not be able to answer this after all. As I just noticed that sound appears if you unplug and replug the HDMI monitor.
The hardware in your profile is not applicable to this guide.
Please refrain from asking questions unrelated to the specific hardware covered by this guide.

Full source to my scripts is sitting right in your copy of the github projects.
Not to mention the full commit development history on github itself.