Contribute
Register

[Guide] Installing macOS Mojave (10.14.2) on Intel NUCi5BEH using Clover UEFI + updating to Mojave (10.14.6) on post#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, it would be nice if you updated your guide being Rehabman has left the forums and neither his or your recap of his work anymore.
With pleasure, all I need is some help from you (with updated files and good advice) :thumbup:

With pleasure, all I need is some help from you (with updated files and good advice) :thumbup:
Okay great. Maybe start by reviewing this post and we can go from there, its a pretty broad overview that for new users could be improved with step by step instructions and pictures which I can help with. Be nice if we had a way to collaborate outside of this forum.

What about new bios release?
Is it safe to update to bios 74?

Thanks for the guide!

Device Details:
Intel NUC8i5BEH3
Motherboard: Intel nuc8i5beh
Graphics: intel iris plus 655
RAM- Corsair Vengance 2400 Mhz 16gb & G Skil 2400Mhz 8GB (24GB)
Storage- Samsung Evo 970 plus m.2 nvme ssd 500GB
MacOS:10.14.6

Previously, i had completed building Hackintosh using intel nuc8i5beh(Apache Panther sata ssd 250 GB, g skill 2400MHz ram -8gb) by following your guide.

But this time i gave configured bios and usb as you instructed but during boot it hangs up after loading 60-70%.Then Slow to 100%. It does not go to next step never ever i have tried 10 times but couldn't find a solution.
What could be the issue? For Your kind information, BIOS Version .0064 . Could it be the issue?
Please find the herewith attachments.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4 MB · Views: 70
  • bios-boot.jpeg
    bios-boot.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 98
  • bios-info.jpeg
    bios-info.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 103
  • macos.jpeg
    macos.jpeg
    64.6 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Thanks for the guide!

Device Details:
Intel NUC8i5BEH3

Previously, i had completed building Hackintosh using intel nuc8i5beh(Apache Panther sata ssd 250 GB, g skill 2400MHz ram -8gb) by following your guide.

But this time i gave configured bios and usb as you instructed but during boot it hangs up after loading 60-70%.Then Slow to 100%. It does not go to next step never ever i have tried 10 times but couldn't find a solution.
What could be the issue? For Your kind information, BIOS Version .0064 . Could it be the issue?
Now, i have updated my bios from .0064 to .0074 but no progress!

Thanks for the guide!

Device Details:
Intel NUC8i5BEH3

A couple of issues to note, with the Samsung Evo 970 Plus the firmware has to be updated or else install will fail. I had to create a Linux Boot disk but the instructions were on Samsungs website. Additionally please see this post here for more information on issues with Mojave and Bios versions that require a change in how the USB Boot Disk is created. #430

Now, i have updated my bios from .0064 to .0074 but no progress!

I still use BIOS ver.56. Also for me no need to upgrade since it all works. Hope you'll find a solution fast.

I still use BIOS ver.56. Also for me no need to upgrade since it all works.
Yesterday I updated my NUC8i3beh to ver.74 bios with no issue for my hackintosh [mojave 10.14.6] installation [ #533 ] and [ #571 ].
Just for testing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back