Contribute
Register

[Guide] Installing macOS Mojave (10.14.2) on Intel NUCi5BEH using Clover UEFI + updating to Mojave (10.14.6) on post#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Is there an update procedure I could use to update the first or the second post?
I'm still on 10.14.2 (works flawless for me except the sound which sometimes is so so), I'd like to upgrade to latest Mojave version.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cric

Is there an update procedure I could use to update the first or the second post?

Click Edit at the bottom of the post that you want to edit.

Hello,

I'm still on 10.14.2 (works flawless for me except the sound which sometimes is so so), I'd like to upgrade to latest Mojave version.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cric

Not the original Cric are you ? Anyway to update Mojave just use the software update application in System Preferences. It will reboot two or three times depending how your hard drive is formatted. After each reboot choose Install Mojave. That's it...

Click Edit at the bottom of the post that you want to edit.
I got misunderstood: it's not the procedure to update the fist post, put the one to update Bios and Mojave 10.14.6 on my NUC!

Not the original Cric are you ?
Sure I am!

Anyway to update Mojave just use the software update application in System Preferences. It will reboot two or three times depending how your hard drive is formatted. After each reboot choose Install Mojave. That's it...
That's all? No Bios update / EFI needed / kext needed?

I got misunderstood: it's not the procedure to update the fist post, put the one to update Bios and Mojave 10.14.6 on my NUC!

Sure I am!

That's all? No Bios update / EFI needed / kext needed?

The guy who wrote this guide knew exactly how to update and much more..no way you are that guy if you are asking these basic questions. Just saying somethings off... Meanwhile no, you don't need to do anything else.

Thank you, perfect guide. My first Hackintosh (and Mac PC:)
macmini.jpg

The guy who wrote this guide knew exactly how to update and much more..no way you are that guy if you are asking these basic questions. Just saying somethings off...
The guy who wrote this guide (who took several days from his one-week Christmas Hollidays and has who was new to Hackintosh):
- read two different guides from @RehabMan and tried to make a mix of it specifically for his NUC
- tested different Bios settings to be sure it was working
- made several attempts before succeeding (as said, it was his first time with Hackintosh)
- managed to make it work and decided, for the community, to take time to write the guide posted here
- tested several times this guide to be sure everything was working

As written in first post and which was the object of my question:
Code:
Updates to the patch repositories
From time to time, updates may become available to the NUC repository. In the event of such updates, you may want to update your copies, and re-patch ACPI with the updates.
Note: not tested yet!

Meanwhile no, you don't need to do anything else
Ok, I'll make a try, thanks, even if "and re-patch ACPI with the updates" doesn't mean much to me...

The guy who wrote this guide (who took several days from his one-week Christmas Hollidays and has who was new to Hackintosh):
- read two different guides from @RehabMan and tried to make a mix of it specifically for his NUC
- tested different Bios settings to be sure it was working
- made several attempts before succeeding (as said, it was his first time with Hackintosh)
- managed to make it work and decided, for the community, to take time to write the guide posted here
- tested several times this guide to be sure everything was working

As written in first post and which was the object of my question:
Code:
Updates to the patch repositories
From time to time, updates may become available to the NUC repository. In the event of such updates, you may want to update your copies, and re-patch ACPI with the updates.
Note: not tested yet!

Ok, I'll make a try, thanks, even if "and re-patch ACPI with the updates" doesn't mean much to me...

Okay, it would be nice if you updated your guide being Rehabman has left the forums and neither his or your recap of his work anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back