Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello RehabMan,

on my 840 G3
In Bios under the main category Power Management Options are:
- Runtime Power Management
- Extended Idle Power States
- Deep sleep
- Wake when Lid is Opened
- Wake on USB (i have Disabled)
- Power Control

what must disabled/enabled?

As far as instructions for post #1, it depends on what is default, what is not.

Hi RehabMan,
after updating Clover to last version 3642, i have a problem with booting. After press the power button on the Pc and after the Clover screen, the computer does an automatically restart. I tried to boot with Clover version 3543 on an external USB drive, and the boot works fine.

Attached can find the report files.
Please can you help me to solve the Clover Bootloader problem? Hope to avoid a fresh install

Thanks

Downgrade to Clover v3625.

Just want to share that i upgraded to 10.11.6 from the appstore and everything is working fine

Quick question. I bought another 4530s and repaired it by replacing the screen. It's for my cousin. I Put a 8gb kit in it and running MemTest86. Can you verify if this is correct? Shall I leave it running or stop it? It's been going on for 4 hours. I believe it's done 3 tests where it says pass?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 119
Quick question. I bought another 4530s and repaired it by replacing the screen. It's for my cousin. I Put a 8gb kit in it and running MemTest86. Can you verify if this is correct? Shall I leave it running or stop it? It's been going on for 4 hours. I believe it's done 3 tests where it says pass?

I usually run a RAM test for 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back