Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, thanks for the wonderful guide.
I have just a question about the laptop compatibility, before to start to follow this guide.

HP PROBOOK 450 G2
Intel Core i7 (4 gen) 4510U / 2 GHz
Intel HD Graphics 4400
Memory‎:‎ 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM
Memory slots‎:‎ 2 SODIMM

Sorry for the question, i know there is the laptop compatibility section, but please just tell me yes or not about the compatibility of this laptop with this guide, before i pay 800 euros for buying it.

Thanks a lot.

I have just a question about the laptop compatibility, before to start to follow this guide.

HP PROBOOK 450 G2
Intel HD Graphics 4400

Sorry for the question, i know there is the laptop compatibility section, but please just tell me yes or not about the compatibility of this laptop with this guide, before i pay 800 euros for buying it.

Thanks a lot.

There are several people reporting success with the 450 G2 and OS X.

There are several people reporting success with the 450 G2 and OS X.

Thanks for your answer. I'm in doubt between the 450 G2 and Lenovo z50-70. Hope to make the better choice. I'm OT so i leave the conversation to HP users.

Daniela

Thanks for your answer. I'm in doubt between the 450 G2 and Lenovo z50-70. Hope to make the better choice.

Daniela

They are pretty equal as far as guide method and compatibility.

I'm not sure if the Z50 requires patched BIOS due to WiFi whitelist?

Wow RehabMan. Nice guide :thumbup: People have been waiting for this guide. People are going to learn from this guide. Thanks for the Guide.

They are pretty equal as far as guide method and compatibility.

I'm not sure if the Z50 requires patched BIOS due to WiFi whitelist?

I don't know, maybe the best solution is a WiFi Dongle. Probably i will choose the HP (but it as 4GB ram instead of 8GB of Lenovo).

HP PROBOOK 450 G2
Intel HD Graphics 4400

Thanks a lot.

I just installed on a similar system (see signature). Everything but waking up from sleep is working.

We love you :)

I just installed on a similar system (see signature). Everything but waking up from sleep is working.

Thanks ibuff, did you install El Capitan on an i7-5500U (Broadwell)? Which graphic card? Last question: how can i check the series of the HP Laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back