Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning to buy (2) HP PROBOOK 450 G2 (L8E04UT). Has anyone had any success with touchscreen feature? Can anyone just recommend the best choice from the 8 and 9 Series please?

regards

install this way about two months ago, all are well on my laptop ProBook 6570b, days ago I went to turn it on and after passing the apple logo will not start. the screen stays in black and not start.

format the laptop again everything was fine but after editing with plist editor and restart did exactly the same, after the apple logo the screen turn in black and will not start .

I thought I could be a problem of the laptop and returned to install windows and everything works fine.

someone had the same problem?

Last edited:
Hello RehabMan,

on my 840 G3
In Bios under the main category Power Management Options are:
- Runtime Power Management
- Extended Idle Power States
- Deep sleep
- Wake when Lid is Opened
- Wake on USB (i have Disabled)
- Power Control

what must disabled/enabled?

Morning everyone
Just to let you know that I've just updated my 4530s to 10.11.6 with no problems whatsoever. Hope that's useful to some of you - I know I was a bit nervous!

Hello RehabMan,

on my 840 G3
In Bios under the main category Power Management Options are:
- Runtime Power Management
- Extended Idle Power States
- Deep sleep
- Wake when Lid is Opened
- Wake on USB (i have Disabled)
- Power Control

what must disabled/enabled?
Disable everything except "Runtime Power Managment" .

Hi RehabMan,
after updating Clover to last version 3642, i have a problem with booting. After press the power button on the Pc and after the Clover screen, the computer does an automatically restart. I tried to boot with Clover version 3543 on an external USB drive, and the boot works fine.

Attached can find the report files.
Please can you help me to solve the Clover Bootloader problem? Hope to avoid a fresh install

Thanks

Attachments

• problem reporting.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 78
Hi RehabMan,
after updating Clover to last version 3642, i have a problem with booting. After press the power button on the Pc and after the Clover screen, the computer does an automatically restart. I tried to boot with Clover version 3543 on an external USB drive, and the boot works fine.

Attached can find the report files.
Please can you help me to solve the Clover Bootloader problem? Hope to avoid a fresh install

Thanks

Boot into OS X from USB and Verify that Clover and it's files are the same as before.

regards

install this way about two months ago, all are well on my laptop ProBook 6570b, days ago I went to turn it on and after passing the apple logo will not start. the screen stays in black and not start.

format the laptop again everything was fine but after editing with plist editor and restart did exactly the same, after the apple logo the screen turn in black and will not start .

I thought I could be a problem of the laptop and returned to install windows and everything works fine.

someone had the same problem?

Did you press your brightness up key?

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back