Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP Elite 8300 & 6300 Pro (all form factors) using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Hi everyone,

I have an HP Elite 8300 SFF lying around. Can anyone point me to the latest working howto install MacOS using Open Core? Never did it. Long time ago I did one of those machines using clover with the help of tonymacx86. This thread here seems to be the latest. Is there an easy to follow guide for OpenCore newbies or even another way to do it. Help is very much appreciated.

Have a good one.

Oll

Hi everyone,

I have an HP Elite 8300 SFF lying around. Can anyone point me to the latest working howto install MacOS using Open Core? Never did it. Long time ago I did one of those machines using clover with the help of tonymacx86. This thread here seems to be the latest. Is there an easy to follow guide for OpenCore newbies or even another way to do it. Help is very much appreciated.

Have a good one.

Oll
The poster's questions are ongoing, but is this post helpful?

maybe it works with onboard grafics.
If you add DeviceProperties/Add/PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0) to the EFI config.plist I posted, you can install it on HD4000.
スクリーンショット 2023-10-30 0.00.23.png

However, I don't understand why you don't use GT710.

Last edited:
This is the Opencore EFi 0.9.5 for Ventura and Sonoma with RX580.
Hello there. I have used yours EFI and the Ventura installation was ok. However on first boot I get black screen after boot logo. Monitor not sleeps, background lights is on. Seems my rx570 stands external or something like that. What should I do with PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0) or any other ideas? My specs hp6300 i7-3770 rx570

Back