Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP Elite 8300 & 6300 Pro (all form factors) using Clover UEFI hotpatch

@odisei, can you send me the EFI for monterey? i want test again please.
do you have another backup of it?
thanks

I have made it with gt 710 and it work fine with your efi after I patch it using oclp.
But when I ty the same think with k6000, the oclp docent work but when I patch with the gt 710 and than after putting the k6000 the card works fine.
I'm trying to patch rx580 4gb, oclp docent recognize to patch it.
Is any other way to patch with oclp rx580 4gb or k6000 directly without switching the cards?
Thanks

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-03-08 at 8.04.43 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-03-08 at 8.04.43 PM.jpeg
    275.5 KB · Views: 44
I'm trying to patch rx580 4gb, oclp docent recognize to patch it.
Not needed, that card has native support.

Till Monterey has native support (rx 580 4gb) after that system in Ventura docent have native support.
All say that I have to use oclp to make it work but oclp dosent show the option to patch it.
Do you have any info how to use oclp in hackintosh pc and how to enable the "start patch" option
Thanks

If I'm remembering right, Polaris drivers in Ventura uses AVX 2.0 instructions. Any CPUs which don't support AVX 2.0 (Ivy Bridge and older in this case) need to revert the Polaris drivers to an older version through OCLP.

Is any other way to patch with oclp rx580 4gb or k6000 directly without switching the cards?
In my experience, when using Polaris GPU, the screen after the setting screen will be black during installation.
Are you saying "starting OCLP will reject the patch"?

In my experience, when using Polaris GPU, the screen after the setting screen will be black during installation.
Are you saying "starting OCLP will reject the patch"?
with boot arg you can bypass the black screen after that when I try to run oclp to enable the accelerator of the card the patch doesent run, but someone did it but dont show how to run the patch
thanks

Last edited:
with boot arg you can bypass the black screen after that when I try to run oclp to enable the accelerator of the card the patch doesent run, but someone did it but dont show how to run the patch
thanks
Are you talking about the steps below?
(requires NVRAM reset every time)

1.install
boot-args = "-amd_no_dgpu_accel"
csr-active-config = <00000000>

2.OCLP
boot-args ="-amd_no_dgpu_accel amfi_get_out_of_my_way=1"
csr-active-config = <03080000>

3.After OCLP
boot-args ="amfi_get_out_of_my_way=1"

Are you talking about the steps below?
(requires NVRAM reset every time)

1.install
boot-args = "-amd_no_dgpu_accel"
csr-active-config = <00000000>

2.OCLP
boot-args ="-amd_no_dgpu_accel amfi_get_out_of_my_way=1"

3.After OCLP
boot-args ="amfi_get_out_of_my_way=1"
I have try the second option but the patch didn't word but I'm gonna try an other option of your list.
I hope it works I will let you know
thanks

Back