Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell XPS 9530 using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
BT now working thanks again.

That option button on the display settings still not showing much but the detect button - strange as I'm using your latest config.plist file which has this.

<dict>
<key>Comment</key>
<string>Boot graphics glitch, 10.10.x/10.11.x (credit lisai9093, cecekpawon)</string>
<key>Find</key>
<data>
AQAAdRc=
</data>
<key>Name</key>
<string>IOGraphicsFamily</string>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>
AQAA6xc=
</data>
</dict>
<dict>
<key>Comment</key>
<string>Enable 128MB BIOS, 48MB Framebuffer, 48MB Cursor for Azul framebuffer 0x0a260006</string>
<key>Find</key>
<data>
BgAmCgEDAwMAAAACAAAwAQAAYAA=
</data>
<key>Name</key>
<string>AppleIntelFramebufferAzul</string>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>
BgAmCgEDAwMAAAAIAAAAAwAAAAM=
</data>
</dict>
<dict>
<key>Comment</key>
<string>Enable eDP port 0x00, HDMI port 0x05 for Azul framebuffer 0x0a260006</string>
<key>Find</key>
<data>
AAAIAAIAAAAwAAAAAQUJAAAEAACHAAAA
</data>
<key>Name</key>
<string>AppleIntelFramebufferAzul</string>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>
AAAIAAQAAAAwAAAAAQUJAAAIAACHAAAA
</data>
</dict>

BT now working thanks again.

That option button on the display settings still not showing much but the detect button - strange as I'm using your latest config.plist file which has this.

Option is a key on your keyboard (the Windows key).

Pressing down the windows key just displays the detect display button, nothing else is changed. Also notice the icon (Larger text) and the one next to it does nothing.

Pressing down the windows key just displays the detect display button, nothing else is changed. Also notice the icon (Larger text) and the one next to it does nothing.

Option + Scaled.

Resolution scaled, pressing down the option (windows) key yes - sorry no change.

Resolution scaled, pressing down the option (windows) key yes - sorry no change.

No! Press the Option key *at the same time* as clicking on Scaled.

Tried pressing together scaled + option key at the same time as suggested but no difference .

Hey sorry for the long pause - busy with a 3 month old baby to deal with but manage to get some time in this morning to have another look - No not tried that method but thought of switchresx so downloaded it and now seem to get QHD+, happy with tis method for the time being, many thanks for your help.

One other thing ..... I have notice with the touchpad I can't seem to enable multiple gestures like two finger swipe is there a work around for this?

One other thing ..... I have notice with the touchpad I can't seem to enable multiple gestures like two finger swipe is there a work around for this?

If you have Synaptics and are using my driver: Two finger swipe is not implemented. Two finger is used for scrolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back