Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell XPS 15 9560 - High Sierra 10.13.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your profile still lacks important details. No screen resolution in "Graphics".
Please read the FAQ again. Carefully.

The guide plists have common/correct settings:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Apologies have updated now.

Also went and tried the config for my graphics card and also updated to the latest lilu.kext, IntelGraphicsFixup.kext and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext but no luck. Also tried a combination of different Clover folders and configs but still no luck. When using different config files however i got this new error (see attachment) when attempting to boot.

Attachments

• mac2.jpeg
    mac2.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 103
Apologies have updated now.

Also went and tried the config for my graphics card and also updated to the latest lilu.kext, IntelGraphicsFixup.kext and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext but no luck. Also tried a combination of different Clover folders and configs but still no luck. When using different config files however i got this new error (see attachment) when attempting to boot.

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Why can't I click on the first page of this thread?

Hey first off thanks for the guide. This is my first time attempting to create a hackintosh so apologies if this should go elsewhere.

I have attempted to follow the guide on my Dell 9560 and have run into some issues. If I follow the guide exactly I can't get High Sierra as a boot option from the USB (In BIOS I chose to add a boot option and added BOOTX64.efi to get clover to show up) however if I use the general guide and create the USB through Unibeast (copying the kexts from the other folder in this download into that one) then I can launch the Setup but it just hangs on gIOScreenLockState 3.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hey @nugget28 how did you fix this issue? I am having the same problem.

vtk9qpql.jpg

I can see the installer in Unibeast, but when I use the method in the OP I can't see anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back