Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 15 7559 El Capitan Hackintosh (Dual Boot With Windows)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not as I thought I was still able to "boot".However, I am now typing this from OS X on my Dell 7559. Thank you so much for the guide!
Glad you made it. :)

Have you fix the problem of flickering lines after wakeup ? I think i have the same problem, but i can't find the resolution.
I didn't gix it yet.. RehabMan said it's backlight implemantion problem.. i will try today maybe.. if i fix it i will tell you
BTW what is your motherboard model? 0H0CC0 maybe?

I didn't gix it yet.. RehabMan said it's backlight implemantion problem.. i will try today maybe.. if i fix it i will tell you
BTW what is your motherboard model? 0H0CC0 maybe?

Make sure you also set DVMT-prealloc as required for OS X.

I got the same card from Dell for $20 plus shipping if you're in the US area.

I got the same card from Dell for $20 plus shipping if you're in the US area.
Do you have a link to this product ? On the Dell.com site ?

Just call Dell sales department and ask for DW1560.

Case 3 (Thanks to manoj.admlab): Your computer will not boot after this so you have to change EFI partition on your Install USB drive
- Plug the Install USB back to the Real Mac
- Mount EFI partition with Clover Configurator and open it
- Replace the EFI folder there with the one from the Dell files called “EFI (Boot after installed2)
- Rename the folder to EFI again
- Put the USB back to the Hackintosh and boot into your installed El Capitan then you get to “Setup your mac screen” as well

hi guys,
i've a question in this part (before starting with install), i had notice that if i plug my os x bootable usb in a windows pc, the file system doesn't recognize the journaling file system, so don't recognize the folder with all files in, but recognize the EFI partition, so if i do this step (quoted on top) with this "way" via pc windows, does it work?
because i don't have a real mac, but a virtual machine on the laptop, and if i try to install and appears case 3, i can't proceed.

waiting for response,
bye

efi usb:
upload_2016-9-6_21-10-32.png

what i see in efi folder (moved from dell files attached in this topic)
upload_2016-9-6_21-10-42.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back