Contribute
Register

[Guide] Acer S3-391 Ivy Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see "Waiting for DSMOS" but no "DSMOS has arrived." Indicates that FakeSMC was not installed.

Lack of keyboard support indicates you didn't install PS2 drivers.

I can not boot to my System. If i copy-paste files (PS2 Driver and FakeSMC) to /System/Library/Extension/ folder in BootUSBstick, it will work or .. ?

Thank you very much Rehabman, I have installed fresh Mavericks 10.9.2.
At first i have deleted from /System/Library/Extension two AppleCPUPowermanagment.kexts and only then i can boot to installer. (I am bekomming Kernel Panic).
Then I have installed from Multibeast - seleted EasyBeast from Quickstart and then this:
3rd Party SATA, TrimEnabler, ElliotForceLegacyRTC, EvOreboot, FAkeSMC v6.0, NullCpuPowerManagment, USB3.0 Universal, AppleRTCPatch for Cmos Setup, Chimera v2.2.1. Boot Option - Basic Option, UseKernelcache, MAcPro3,1.

Then i am changed back AppleIntelHD*.kext from /kext_buckup to /System/Library/Extension/ and in Boot Option added this:
Code:
IGPlatformID=01660003 IGPEnabler=Yes dart=0
And my Video Card IntelHD4000 worked perfekt.

Now i have some questions.

1) I have USB-Mouse which worked with my keyboard on laptop very good, but touchpad not. How can i fix this?

2) DPCIManager -> PCI_list Wifi: Qualcomm Atheros AR9462 Vendor 168C and Device 0034.

3) And must I install patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement from Multiebeast? I am afraid that it will hang and i must make this again(Instal System and so ..)

Thank you very much Rehabman, I have installed fresh Mavericks 10.9.2.
At first i have deleted from /System/Library/Extension two AppleCPUPowermanagment.kexts and only then i can boot to installer. (I am bekomming Kernel Panic).
Then I have installed from Multibeast - seleted EasyBeast from Quickstart and then this:
3rd Party SATA, TrimEnabler, ElliotForceLegacyRTC, EvOreboot, FAkeSMC v6.0, NullCpuPowerManagment, USB3.0 Universal, AppleRTCPatch for Cmos Setup, Chimera v2.2.1. Boot Option - Basic Option, UseKernelcache, MAcPro3,1.

EasyBeast is not appropriate for a laptop. See post #102.

Now i have some questions.

I have USB-Mouse which worked with my keyboard on laptop very good, but touchpad not. How can i fix this?
And must I install patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement from Multiebeast? I am afraid that it will hang and i must make this again(Instal System and so ..) :)

You need ps2 drivers for your trackpad. First you need to determine the manufacturer of the trackpad is, then search for an appropriate driver.

Did you use appropriate flags to enable your HD4000 graphics?

Oh, thanks.

That's interesting. When i am writing
Code:
dart=0 IGPlatformID=01660003 IGPEnabler=Yes
It stops. But when :
Code:
it is Ok. :rolleyes:

Oh, thanks.

That's interesting. When i am writing
Code:
dart=0 IGPlatformID=01660003 IGPEnabler=Yes
It stops. But when :
Code:
it is Ok. :rolleyes:

Order should make no difference. Perhaps you just had a typo one time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back