Contribute
Register

[Guide] Acer S3-391 Ivy Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boot with IGPEnabler=Yes (assuming bootloader is Chimera3) or use the "HD4000 Low Resolution" DSDT patch as called for in post #1.
thank you my handle 768p and 1024MB now. But still there are problems. You am I doing wrong somewhere? Start by selecting from multibeast first installation I easybeast. In addition, I'd install the generic USB3, voodoo sound, HD4K low dsdt patch. If we come to my problem the way you lock the system, and the fans are constantly trying at the same speed, sleep function in the system is shutting, the brightness does xylene. In addition to this they did what should I do? DSDT patch which I need to install? The purpose of a file in the SSDT and dsdt.aml I did not understand. Thanks for everything.

thank you my handle 768p and 1024MB now. But still there are problems. You am I doing wrong somewhere? Start by selecting from multibeast first installation I easybeast. In addition, I'd install the generic USB3, voodoo sound, HD4K low dsdt patch. If we come to my problem the way you lock the system, and the fans are constantly trying at the same speed, sleep function in the system is shutting, the brightness does xylene. In addition to this they did what should I do? DSDT patch which I need to install? The purpose of a file in the SSDT and dsdt.aml I did not understand. Thanks for everything.

EasyBeast is not appropriate for a laptop...

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...-sandy-bridge-ivy-bridge-haswell-laptops.html

You forgot to install patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext. Read carefully.

I've already install it from multibeast with dsdt user automatically when the installation structure are beating him tick. SSDT and DSDT file in the file you upload your THAT Where To copy you?

I've already install it from multibeast with dsdt user automatically when the installation structure are beating him tick.

You did not. Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext fixes the *exact* KP you're getting.

SSDT and DSDT file in the file you upload your THAT Where To copy you?

Huh? English please...

I can not create accounts from the Apple Store. Existing account is not logged on.

I've installed driver 3.8.5 final Elanped everything smoothly, but two-finger scrolling and zoom does not work.

Sounds easy way to solve the problem of those who want can download voodoo sound 2.8.5 pkg file.

The only problem now is when you get into sleep mode, the system is reset to the apple store browsing I can not access it outside. Thanks to you all for your help, thank you.
Thanks @Rehab:headbang:

I can not create accounts from the Apple Store. Existing account is not logged on.

Do you have working Ethernet at en0?

I've installed driver 3.8.5 final Elanped everything smoothly, but two-finger scrolling and zoom does not work.

Contact author of the driver.

Sounds easy way to solve the problem of those who want can download voodoo sound 2.8.5 pkg file.

??

The only problem now is when you get into sleep mode, the system is reset to the apple store browsing I can not access it outside.

Don't know what you mean by above sentence.

@Rehab I made my Android phone by sharing the internet via USB to access the internet. No Ethernet port of the device anyway. When I turn on the Apple Store opens smoothly, but I can not enter my account information. Open a new account at a time when I turned round on the top left is ineffective.
Sorry for bad English

Ekran Resmi 2014-09-15 13.43.22.png

@Rehab I made my Android phone by sharing the internet via USB to access the internet. No Ethernet port of the device anyway. When I turn on the Apple Store opens smoothly, but I can not enter my account information. Open a new account at a time when I turned round on the top left is ineffective.
Sorry for bad English

View attachment 104251

You need working/built-in Ethernet at en0 to access the Mac App Store.

What Ethernet chip does your laptop have? Use DPCIManager->PCI List.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back