Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming build with working NVRAM

I tried it same thing won't wake up. The video works and other things like sound.

Did you try tedyun's boot argument?

Hi everyone!! I can confirm Big Sur works with this. Thanks to pastrychef for sharing his EFI folder. Big Sur is running under Opencore 6.1
At the momento everything works, except ATV+. I think is because my Gpu.
Thanks again pastrychef

what tool is this?

That is Clover Configurator.

Right-click your mouse in the Boot Arguments panel and the menu pops up.

I got it to wake up by unplugging usb mouse and plugging it back in, odd but it works good overall other than the sleep issue...

Wow. Weird. But cool that it's working!!

question looking to switch the clover boot loader with open core, can I get rid of the contents of my boot efi then copy over the open core contents from a usb efi with open core installed. I'm aware that ill have to edit the uuid in the config.plist from the efi folder u attached. trying to avoid having to do a complete reinstall..I have a very similar working build to this thread.

Last edited:
question looking to switch the clover boot loader with open core, can I get rid of the contents of my boot efi except the config.plist and then copy over the open core contents from a usb efi with open core installed. trying to avoid having to do a complete reinstall.

No. The config.plists from Clover are not compatible with OpenCore. You will need to copy/paste your Serial, Board Serial, UUID, and MAC address to the OpenCore config.plist.

There's absolutely no reason why you would need to do a clean install.

Back