Not open for further replies.
After F12 bios update and resetting all bios parameters:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 39
After F12 bios update and resetting all bios parameters:
looks like a usb issue

try using a usb2.0 stick for installation, try all ports on the back of the motherboard

looks like a usb issue

try using a usb2.0 stick for installation, try all ports on the back of the motherboard
Using usb 2.0 stick, tried all ports and get same thing.

Looked at that verbose readout using the F12 BIOS version; the "ACPI Error" near the bottom of the text means there is something wrong with one of your ACPI files. Since they are a copy of mine, I'm guessing the SSDT-PLUG.aml file, which I customized for my Z390 I Aorus Pro motherboard does not match your requirement. You might want to replace it with the full-blown SSDT-PLUG.aml file from OpenCore 0.8.2 (attached below). It is bigger but should contain what your motherboard needs, even though not customized for your board. I apologize if my slimmed-down version is causing your problem!

Attachments

• SSDT-PLUG.aml.zip
    1 KB · Views: 33
Looked at that verbose readout using the F12 BIOS version; the "ACPI Error" near the bottom of the text means there is something wrong with one of your ACPI files. Since they are a copy of mine, I'm guessing the SSDT-PLUG.aml file, which I customized for my Z390 I Aorus Pro motherboard does not match your requirement. You might want to replace it with the full-blown SSDT-PLUG.aml file from OpenCore 0.8.2 (attached below). It is bigger but should contain what your motherboard needs, even though not customized for your board. I apologize if my slimmed-down version is causing your problem!
I'm gonna try that now - no worries I'd be totally lost without everyone's help on this thread.

Looked at your "latest" folder. The only difference between yours and mine (other than the replaced SSDT-PLUG.aml, which made no difference, and the different USBPorts.kext) that I can see is in the config.plist comparison. Here are the differences:
1. In Kernel/Emulate, you have five "children" which I have deleted. Should not be a problem for you, though.
2. In Misc/Serial, you have Custom, Init, and Override, which I have deleted. Again, I cannot see a problem there.
Unless I missed something, that's it. Out of ideas here, unless there is something in the BIOS setup that is an issue. I don't understand the "ACPI Error" in your verbose listing.

Suggestions:

1) Did you use SSDTTime to create your SSDT-AWAC.aml? I think the "Scope" value may be incorrect. I you borrowed someone else's it may be worth testing with the SSDT disabled. It seems about 4x too big at present for the included code.

2) Enable the "DisableIoMapper" quirk in the Kernel section of config.plist.

I borrowed someone else's - OpenCore is a complete mystery to me, trying to learn as I go. I figured out #2 here. Trying now with both of these two suggestions.

Update - no change. Still stuck at same place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back