Graphics
Zotac 560 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I just got through a clean install of ML on my system, but I can only boot with PCIRootUID=0, and it won't wake up from sleep. The graphics card seems to work fine otherwise - out of the box it runs on two monitors at 1920x1080. This is my first hackintosh, and I can't seem to find a DSDT for this motherboard - can anyone screencap their multibeast settings to help me get everything working? The most important at the moment is getting it to boot normally. And I figure this can be a good thread fo this mobo/GPU combination.

I have a close build to yours, Z77X-UD5H, i7-3770, and a GTX560 (You seem to have one upped me on all parts lol)
The system worked pretty well vanilla, but it does require me to type in PCIRootUID=0 at the boot screen, otherwise it goes black. Apart from that, and audio not working(yet), everything seems to work out of the box, with absolutely nothing installed in multibeast.

Can you boot without the uniBeast USB?

I have a close build to yours, Z77X-UD5H, i7-3770, and a GTX560 (You seem to have one upped me on all parts lol)
The system worked pretty well vanilla, but it does require me to type in PCIRootUID=0 at the boot screen, otherwise it goes black. Apart from that, and audio not working(yet), everything seems to work out of the box, with absolutely nothing installed in multibeast.

I could not boot without the USB last night, because of the PCIRootUID I think. also audio wasn't working for me but in this thread
http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...-ga-z77x-ud5h-multibeast-help.html#post392489
he talks about some multibeast settings for the realtek audio: "For Audio you have to have this selected:
Realtek ALC8XX > Unified Device Injector > ALCbxxHDA
Realtek ALC8XX > AppleHDA Rollback
Realtek ALC8XX > Non-DSDT HDAEnabler > ALC898"

I'm going to give those a shot tonight and I'll let you know how it works.

I ran all that and 64bit GraphicsEnabler=No and now I can't even boot with PCIRootUID=0. Then I booted again using 64bit GraphicsEnabler=Yes and got in fine. Went to multibeast, checked that option and also PCI Root Fix - I can now boot but only from USB and only when doing PCIRootUID=0. Anyone have a fix for this?

Hi Aeor,

Did you figure out why you have to type PCIRootUID=0 in at the boot screen? I'm thinking of building a very similar similar to yours (but i5-3570k) and this would be a pain in the butt.

I'm using a Z77X UD5h + 3770K + GTX 560 Ti, and I don't need the PCIRootUID=0 thing. But I'm using Chameleon bootloader build 2035.

For the sleep part, I have the following at org.chameleon.Boot.plist

<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>-v darkwake=0</string>

I'm using a Z77X UD5h + 3770K + GTX 560 Ti, and I don't need the PCIRootUID=0 thing. But I'm using Chameleon bootloader build 2035.

For the sleep part, I have the following at org.chameleon.Boot.plist

<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>-v darkwake=0</string>

I have the same built like you and like the thread below, (Z77X WB + 3770K + GTX 560 Ti + 240GB Sandisk SSD).
My screen goes black and I cannot boot into it at all. I followed this instruction ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R231mU1SwOQ ) from start to finish. I have updated my bios F14 as the video suggested, but no luck. In this youtube video he asked me to change Graphics enable = No. When I do that I cannot even log into my Hackintosh even with PCIRootUID=0. I am a newbie. Need your help guys. I installed twice from start.
Any suggestions appreciated. This is my first Hackintosh.
Thanks in advance guys.

I have the same built like you and like the thread below, (Z77X WB + 3770K + GTX 560 Ti + 240GB Sandisk SSD).
My screen goes black and I cannot boot into it at all. I followed this instruction ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R231mU1SwOQ ) from start to finish. I have updated my bios F14 as the video suggested, but no luck. In this youtube video he asked me to change Graphics enable = No. When I do that I cannot even log into my Hackintosh even with PCIRootUID=0. I am a newbie. Need your help guys. I installed twice from start.
Any suggestions appreciated. This is my first Hackintosh.
Thanks in advance guys.

try using this boot flag
-v -f npci=0x2000 darkwake=0
if that doesn't work, try adding
GraphicsEnabler=Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back