Contribute
Register

Fix Sleep on Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably better to remove DSDT. And use a set of SSDTs.
Thanks you. I tried that but it doesn't solve my problems.
I did read that it is a common problem of my Mainboard (MSI and maybe Asrock too) with the waking issue. Do you know something about that?

Do you know what caused the Kernel Panic problem?

Thanks you. I tried that but it doesn't solve my problems.
I did read that it is a common problem of my Mainboard (MSI and maybe Asrock too) with the waking issue. Do you know something about that?

Do you know what caused the Kernel Panic problem?

Well ACPI isn't patched correctly. Look at post_install and copy the correct patches which are needed to your existing config. Use SSDT-HACK, SSDT-MCHC from old section. You will need to create SSDT-EH01, SSDT-EH02, SSDT-XHC to inject AAPL Values. https://github.com/VoiletDragon/Z77-DS3H-Clover-Hotpatch-Patches/tree/master/old

change EHC1 to EH01
change EHC2 to EH02
change _DSM to XDSM
change SAT0 to SATA
change _OSI to XOSI

SSDT-LPC on my fork has no support for Series 200. Will not add it until Apple releases Macs with 200 Series Chipsets. However Skylake Macs does not have AppleLPC loaded probably be the same with Kabylake.
Ok thanks, so I don't have to care about AppleLPC?
What you suggest to try to solve my sleep/wake problem?

Attached files

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 85
  • new_file.ioreg
    5.3 MB · Views: 100
Ok thanks, so I don't have to care about AppleLPC?
What you suggest to try to solve my sleep/wake problem?

Attached files

Cannot comment on AppleLPC for series 200 at this time. First thing id do is rename SAT0 to SATA, implement SMBUS & MCHC. Your USB Configuration is messy also.

Cannot comment on AppleLPC for series 200 at this time. First thing id do is rename SAT0 to SATA, implement SMBUS & MCHC. Your USB Configuration is messy also.
Ok I tried to solve what you suggest, I don't know if I did right, if you can check I'll appreciate it very much.
I tried to solve all except the USB because I don't know how you can tell that is messy and so I don't know how to solve it and where to watch in the ioreg.
Can you explain how can I understand if is messy and what I can do?
Thank you very much.

Files attached

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 75
  • withSMBUS_MCHC.ioreg
    5 MB · Views: 88
Ok I tried to solve what you suggest, I don't know if I did right, if you can check I'll appreciate it very much.
I tried to solve all except the USB because I don't know how you can tell that is messy and so I don't know how to solve it and where to watch in the ioreg.
Can you explain how can I understand if is messy and what I can do?
Thank you very much.

Files attached

There is no SSDT-SMBUS in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched. USB Configuration is messy i.e you Ports that needs to be removed.

There is no SSDT-SMBUS in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched. USB Configuration is messy i.e you Ports that needs to be removed.
Sorry, I didn't get that for SMBUS I needed an SSDT (I had just add a fix in config.plist), but now I removed the fix and I take the SSDT from your GitHub and seems working but if you can check will be great.
For usb I'm sorry but is my fist build and really I don't know what to search, if you can suggest something.

Thanks in advance,
New files attached

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 89
  • new_SMBUS.ioreg
    5.1 MB · Views: 109
Sorry, I didn't get that for SMBUS I needed an SSDT (I had just add a fix in config.plist), but now I removed the fix and I take the SSDT from your GitHub and seems working but if you can check will be great.
For usb I'm sorry but is my fist build and really I don't know what to search, if you can suggest something.

Thanks in advance,
New files attached

Sleep will probably act up as USB Configuration is messy. Look at [Guide] 10.11+ USB changes and solutions | tonymacx86.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back