Contribute
Register

Fix Sleep on Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @VioletDragon I'm in this situation:
Sleep never works, after reading all 47 pages of this thread I understand the importance of SATA that comes as SAT0 and I fix it and also the importance of AppleLPC and mine is not loaded (I think) and also after your SSDT-LPC.aml for Series 100 nothing is loaded on my Series 200.
Sleep works but when I try to wake up led and fun goes on but no monitor, than it goes into sleep again and if I wake up it restarts.
Thanks in advance
All file are attached (F4 clover and ioreg)

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 103
  • withLPCpatch.ioreg
    5 MB · Views: 108
Hi @VioletDragon, I am having the same issue. when I put the system to sleep, it went well into deep sleep but I can't wake it up. Clicking the keyboard or mouse has no effects at all, so I have to push the power button and it restarts.

2. Problem: whenever I start the system it comes this warning. Even complete shutdown.

The IOreg and Clover folder I uploaded to G.Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9KmIVPzjhbSbnpUbXktdUNtX2M

Please give a look at it. Thanks you

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-01 at 19.48.39.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-01 at 19.48.39.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 118
Hi @VioletDragon, I am having the same issue. when I put the system to sleep, it went well into deep sleep but I can't wake it up. Clicking the keyboard or mouse has no effects at all, so I have to push the power button and it restarts.

2. Problem: whenever I start the system it comes this warning. Even complete shutdown.

The IOreg and Clover folder I uploaded to G.Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9KmIVPzjhbSbnpUbXktdUNtX2M

Please give a look at it. Thanks you

Please use attachments on this site.

Hi @VioletDragon I'm in this situation:
Sleep never works, after reading all 47 pages of this thread I understand the importance of SATA that comes as SAT0 and I fix it and also the importance of AppleLPC and mine is not loaded (I think) and also after your SSDT-LPC.aml for Series 100 nothing is loaded on my Series 200.
Sleep works but when I try to wake up led and fun goes on but no monitor, than it goes into sleep again and if I wake up it restarts.
Thanks in advance
All file are attached (F4 clover and ioreg)

SSDT-LPC on my fork has no support for Series 200. Will not add it until Apple releases Macs with 200 Series Chipsets. However Skylake Macs does not have AppleLPC loaded probably be the same with Kabylake.

Here is my IOReg file.

Native Powermanagement is implemented. AppleLPC is loaded however USB configuration is messy there is no MCHC device.

Thanks you.
What should I do now to solve that?
As I know I need to patch DSDT to add MCHC device. Is it correct?

Attach Clover Folder removing Themes ZIP attach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back