Contribute
Register

Dell Latitude E7450 - Post install stuff need help with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rehabman, can you please check if everything looks normal still with regards to the Bluetooth issue I had? Just need to make sure because waking from Sleep bluetooth seems to be interrupted intermittently again

What bluetooth issue? Bluetooth audio problems are widely reported with 10.11, even on real Macs.

What bluetooth issue? Bluetooth audio problems are widely reported with 10.11, even on real Macs.

Actually didnt know did..

The bluetooth seems to be intermittent, bluetooth mouse pointer becomes laggy and bluetooth headset audio "breaks" in between

Actually didnt know did..

The bluetooth seems to be intermittent, bluetooth mouse pointer becomes laggy and bluetooth headset audio "breaks" in between

Bluetooth audio problems are widely reported with 10.11, even on real Macs.

Or you have an antenna/hardware/environmental problem.

@riaan12
Sorry to ask here, but i cant write you a PM..
It would be nice if you could write me a message so we could talk.

ive read in this Thread and in your signature, that you have the Dell Latitude E7450. You also have successfully installed OSX 10.11.2. Ive been trying to install OSX 10.11.3 on my own Dell, but cant get past the installation screen where you select your language, because the touchpad nor the usb mouse is working. Sometimes i could even not get there, because the HD 5500 is making trouble so the Kernel crashes.

It would be nice if you could help me with this project. Ive read the Thread where you and RehabMan talked really often, but cant the it working so far.

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely WeWin

@riaan12
Sorry to ask here, but i cant write you a PM..
It would be nice if you could write me a message so we could talk.

ive read in this Thread and in your signature, that you have the Dell Latitude E7450. You also have successfully installed OSX 10.11.2. Ive been trying to install OSX 10.11.3 on my own Dell, but cant get past the installation screen where you select your language, because the touchpad nor the usb mouse is working. Sometimes i could even not get there, because the HD 5500 is making trouble so the Kernel crashes.

It would be nice if you could help me with this project. Ive read the Thread where you and RehabMan talked really often, but cant the it working so far.

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely WeWin

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Pay attention the Broadwell info in the FAQ. It is important.

Hello,

I hope someone can help me with my last struggles.
I also have a Dell Latitude E7450 notebook, with all the perfect guides en many threads available I have been able to install macOS Sierra. Unfortunately i can't get the following things to work:

- Graphics, well it works with the DVMT patch. But strange enough when I boot my system the screen is al messed up, but if I put the system in sleep mode (on the lock screen) and turn it back on everything works perfect. About this Mac says it has
1536 MB memory.
(
)
- Touchpad doesn't work, installed the latest VoodooPS2Controller.
- Audio doesn't work, no kext installed yet.
- Battery status.
- Brightness control.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Last edited:
Hello,

I hope someone can help me with my last struggles.
I also have a Dell Latitude E7450 notebook, with all the perfect guides en many threads available I have been able to install macOS Sierra. Unfortunately i can't get the following things to work:

- Graphics, well it works with the DVMT patch. But strange enough when I boot my system the screen is al messed up, but if I put the system in sleep mode (on the lock screen) and turn it back on everything works perfect. About this Mac says it has
1536 MB memory.
(
)
- Touchpad doesn't work, installed the latest VoodooPS2Controller.
- Audio doesn't work, no kext installed yet.
- Battery status.
- Brightness control.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back