HD 630 / GTX 1050 (Disabled)
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hey Guys,

Got a new toy to play with and was hoping anyone could shed some light here..

Installation following the El Capitan clover guide successful, had to use bootflag cpus=1.

Upon boot, following still not working and need help with.

* internal keyboard and touchpad (plugging usb external kybd & mouse are working on all 3 usb ports)
* HD5500 graphics chip from intel shows up at 7mb only and the screen flickers a lot especially in fullscreen apps
* no sound
* no Wifi

Not sure if anyone here has had the chance to play with this model yet and if ya'll could guide me through getting this stuff sorted out

The E7450 specs:
Intel i7 5600U
Intel HD5500
1x 8GB RAM @ 1600Mhz
256GB SSD
14" 1920x1080 standard panel
Intel 17265 wifi card

Hey Guys,

Installation following the El Capitan clover guide successful, had to use bootflag cpus=1.

* internal keyboard and touchpad (plugging usb external kybd & mouse are working on all 3 usb ports)
* HD5500 graphics chip from intel shows up at 7mb only and the screen flickers a lot especially in fullscreen apps
* no sound
* no Wifi

Not sure if anyone here has had the chance to play with this model yet and if ya'll could guide me through getting this stuff sorted out

The E7450 specs:
Intel i7 5600U
Intel HD5500
1x 8GB RAM @ 1600Mhz
256GB SSD
Intel 17265 wifi card

Follow Clover guide linked from FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Important information regarding your other issues in the FAQ too.

Hey Guys,

* no sound
* no Wifi

The E7450 specs:
Intel i7 5600U
Intel HD5500
1x 8GB RAM @ 1600Mhz
256GB SSD
Intel 17265 wifi card

Were you able to come right yet?

Ordered myself a Broadcom Wifi card just waiting for it, once I receive it I will persue Hackintosh on same Laptop, mine is just the i5 though

The HD5500 graphics is a pain in the *** lol. I still haven't been able to get it working correctly yet.

So I gave up and went back to Win10 on this laptop. I have OSX on my Desktop working correctly so meh.

maybe once Multibeast 8.0 is released.. i'll give it another go.

good luck though!

The HD5500 graphics is a pain in the *** lol. I still haven't been able to get it working correctly yet.

So I gave up and went back to Win10 on this laptop. I have OSX on my Desktop working correctly so meh.

maybe once Multibeast 8.0 is released.. i'll give it another go.

good luck though!

Ill see if I can have a go at it and report back, let me know if you tried again and found something - will do the same

Yup will do, I might give it another go this weekend even if Multibeast isn't out yet.

It's a lot easier having more people working on the same thing to exchange ideas, solutions, etcetc..

So I will report back here with the kexts etc that worked for me and we can brainstorm on how to get the rest fixed.

Yup will do, I might give it another go this weekend even if Multibeast isn't out yet.

It's a lot easier having more people working on the same thing to exchange ideas, solutions, etcetc..

So I will report back here with the kexts etc that worked for me and we can brainstorm on how to get the rest fixed.

Multibeast not likely to help...

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Pay special attention to the info on Broadwell (DVMT-prealloc).

Did you give it a go yet again?

Still waiting on my wifi card...

I forgot about Multibeast not working with Laptops that mainly built for Desktop... I am still waiting for it to upgrade my desktop lol

Hopefully end of this week next week I get my card pursue this task as I am very eager to run OS X mobile again

Did you give it a go yet again?

Still waiting on my wifi card...

I forgot about Multibeast not working with Laptops that mainly built for Desktop... I am still waiting for it to upgrade my desktop lol

Hopefully end of this week next week I get my card pursue this task as I am very eager to run OS X mobile again

I was able to get most of the stuff working, if you haven't figured it out, I can work on typing up what I did.

I was able to get most of the stuff working, if you haven't figured it out, I can work on typing up what I did.

Would be helpful if you could...

Mainly what you used to boot (boot flags etc?)

Kexts working native and which one's you had to install?

Were you able to sort to HD5500 graphics with Full HD Res?

(sorry for the many question, just curious about the results haha:))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back