i7 4800QM
Graphics
hd 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi I have successfully installed Mac OS Sierra on my Dell latitude E5420 single boot. It is also supported on macOS High Sierra (I think):D:D:D.The Intel WiFi card are not supported for hackintosh so I use Tp-Link Tl-WN725N for WiFi works great.

Things that are working:
1:Audio
2:Sleep
3:Graphics
4:Wifi

Thing that are not working:
1:VGA port
1:SD card slot
1:Appstore,iMessage and FaceTime

Problems:
1:Some times when I boot my laptop there are small boxes on the screen so I have to restart the Laptop to Fix the issue.
2:Some times when I boot my Laptop the mouse and keyboard does not work for like 10 seconds.

Method:
Watch my Youtube video

Link:

You should definitely try to install Mac OS because there is a huge difference in performance now I can edit video in 1080p in iMovie or Final Cut Pro X with background rendering off.It is also very stable there are no kernel panics.But at the end it is a Hackintosh and there are some problems with hackintosh.I use it as my daily driver.

Last edited:
Good night! I was unable to do so, when the installer is loading the incompatibility symbol, what should I do? I have the same note as yours.

How do I fix the "garbled" boot screen on Sierra?

In ISO, which I downloaded, these kexts are already in the right EFI, but still the error continued

I was able to do the installation, but the keyboard and mouse do not work, nor did the USB ports on the Mac Sierra

Soon I managed to make the mouse and keyboard work, except the USB do not work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back