Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97N-Wifi
CPU
Core i5 4590
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 1060 / Intel 4600HD
Okay, so I have a triple boot system and I'm having a range of problems with clover :D first off

1) it's not even showing up! the PC boots automatically into Windows, and when I select one of the TWO(?) "Mac OS X"s from my motherboard's boot picker it just boots me into Windows as well. I tried a fix to change bootmgfw.efi in EFI/Microsoft to cloverx64.efi but this just kept windows from booting and only allowed me to boot up Mac.
2) there are several options for Windows, like four. how do I hide the options I don't need? I can't seem to be able to do it from Clover Configurator so can someone please help?
3) Arch Linux is not showing up at all under Clover. Note to you guys: I'd really like to NOT have to setup Arch all over again.

Any help would be so appreciated! My main complaint about these forums is that it seems I can hardly ever get a reply.. so break the cycle! Thank you.

Okay, so I have a triple boot system and I'm having a range of problems with clover :D first off

1) it's not even showing up! the PC boots automatically into Windows, and when I select one of the TWO(?) "Mac OS X"s from my motherboard's boot picker it just boots me into Windows as well. I tried a fix to change bootmgfw.efi in EFI/Microsoft to cloverx64.efi but this just kept windows from booting and only allowed me to boot up Mac.
2) there are several options for Windows, like four. how do I hide the options I don't need? I can't seem to be able to do it from Clover Configurator so can someone please help?
3) Arch Linux is not showing up at all under Clover. Note to you guys: I'd really like to NOT have to setup Arch all over again.

Any help would be so appreciated! My main complaint about these forums is that it seems I can hardly ever get a reply.. so break the cycle! Thank you.

Id recommend re-running Clover installer. Head over to EFI/Clover/driversUEFI64 and remove VboxHfs-64.efi & replace it with HFSPlus.efi. Put kexts in EFI/Clover/kexts/10.11 for future proof.

Id recommend re-running Clover installer. Head over to EFI/Clover/driversUEFI64 and remove VboxHfs-64.efi & replace it with HFSPlus.efi. Put kexts in EFI/Clover/kexts/10.11 for future proof.
I'll rerun it, where should I install it to this time? And I put my kexts in kexts/other because most guides said those kexts will stay even through updates.

Also is there a way I can uninstall Clover first (without wrecking my Hackintosh) so that I can reinstall it better? Because I actually already tried reinstalling but feel like it might be smarter to uninstall first.

I'll rerun it, where should I install it to this time? And I put my kexts in kexts/other because most guides said those kexts will stay even through updates.

Install Clover to ESP i.e (EFI Partition). Put kexts in EFI/Clover/kexts/10.11 for future proof. install FakeSMC.kext and your Ethernet kext to S/L/E.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back