Contribute
Register

Clover error when booting + Rainbow dots at boot + No HDMI Audio Controls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus 270F
CPU
i5 7600k
Graphics
GTX 1060
Hi there guys!
I'm pretty new to the hackintosh world and I've a few doubts so in case of anyone could help would be awesome. I've already searched but didn't find any solution.

First and most disturbing issue. When I restart my hackintosh, I get this screen of death in the monitor that's connected to the HDMI1 Output in the Graphics Card. Which makes me thing that either something it's wrong with my BIOS configuration or either my Card it's broken.
https://imgur.com/a/dH9Hj
I've tried to change the cables, also switched the input for both monitor and the same problem appears after almost every restart. The only way to solve it is to switch the hdmi1 output with the opposite monitor and restart. Any ideas?

The second issue it's that when I'm running the hackintosh normally I get this error in a second while booting clover:
https://imgur.com/a/m9w9U
I don't know what's wrong with my configuration and how could I solve it. Also clover takes quite a bit loading and the OS X Installation partition still appears, even I have already plugged out the USB.

And third one, and less important it's my issue with HDMI Audio. Got it working with my monitors speakers. But as seen, it says "The selected device has no output controls" so I can't use my keys or either the menu sound bar to control my volume.

For more information this is my rig so far:
-i5 7600k (Haven't changed the ID of the processor yet, still reading how to)
-Asus 270F Strix Gaming
-Asus Strix GTX 1060 6 GB OC with Latest Nvidia's Web Drivers
-OS X at 10.13.1 Version (Tried to use a combo update, but even if everything went correct, the update didn't apply at all).
-Installed the OS with Unibeast + Multibeast. Latest version of Clover installed as well.

Thanks for the help provided if any, and also thanks for your atention guys! Have a nice day! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back